Rally Pot Luck

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will be leaving Friday morning early, due to my work schedule, so don't count my 4. :(

Eh.... We'll just unplug a few sensor do-hickies on your rig to keep you around a day or two more. Missed ya last summer brother. Gonna take sabotage to keep ya around the campfire a bit longer. LOL

Heath

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my dad will be getting the added part of his grill so you can fully smoke food with it. if it is of interest I can bring to the rally so we can have some smoked meat at the pot luck dinner.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Eh.... We'll just unplug a few sensor do-hickies on your rig to keep you around a day or two more. Missed ya last summer brother. Gonna take sabotage to keep ya around the campfire a bit longer. LOL

Heath

LOL I'll have my tablet with me for diagnostics. Not gonna jinx myself at this point doc. Would love to stay longer but glad to get the few days off I've got so far with the lack of staff we he currently have.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
right now I believe that we are looking at about 35 people for the pot luck.

Heath I would love the brisket but I don't have any experience working a smoker. I know Elijah is graciously volunteering his smoker but it does not seem like we have anyone to run it. unless someone pokes up soon that could run the smoker for us I believe it will be back to the hamburger/hotdog staple. not a bad thing but I do love some good brisket LOL

update, looks like Andy can bring his smoker and cook up so good grub for us. hopefully he will jump on here and give us an update.

Last edited:

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
right now I believe that we are looking at about 35 people for the pot luck.

Heath I would love the brisket but I don't have any experience working a smoker. I know Elijah is graciously volunteering his smoker but it does not seem like we have anyone to run it. unless someone pokes up soon that could run the smoker for us I believe it will be back to the hamburger/hotdog staple. not a bad thing but I do love some good brisket LOL

update, looks like Andy can bring his smoker and cook up so good grub for us. hopefully he will jump on here and give us an update.

so far my dad is planning to come up for the weekend so he can run the smoker. I will be bringing my gas grill also, mostly for myself but it is up for use if it is needed elsewhere.

I don't need to know now but if someone else is brining a smoker and mine is not needed then I wont bring it.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Anything that comes off a smoker is fine eating. You guys are making me hungry and its a hunger I can't feed..... Nothing round these parts where you can get good smoker meet. We have a few that make the claim they smoke meets but it just is not the "family style" smoke. I do stop anytime I'm on I 40 going thru Albuquerque New Mexico at Ruby's... It is the most mouth watering smoked meet that you can't pass up. Nice motel near by so I would walk there and eat between horse showing down time. Sadly the Arabian industry no longer uses Ne Mexico for the national show. They now use Tulsa Ok...

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Rudy's?
That stuff doesn't come close to real BBQ. If you ever come back around tulsa, let me know, I'll show you real BBQ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

subway

Reaction score
so far my dad is planning to come up for the weekend so he can run the smoker. I will be bringing my gas grill also, mostly for myself but it is up for use if it is needed elsewhere.

I don't need to know now but if someone else is brining a smoker and mine is not needed then I wont bring it.
Yea I think at this point you don't need to bring your smoker, thanks for offering. Andy is pretty close and would be happy to bring his.

I am getting hungry just thinking about some good smoked meat.

Heath can bring a brisket. Andy said he can do pork butts, ribs or chicken. Any preferences anyone?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok thanks for the heads up. if it is still needed I can bring it, no big deal.

subway

Reaction score
I will have my grill with me so if its needed that's no problem. I can get some sides, maybe snacks, utensils and drinks depending on what everyone likes. beer, hard lemonade or soda.

ok, since we seem to have the smoker deal worked out I signed you up for plates and napkins, hopefully this is good let know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online