Rally happenings thread

F350farmboy

The Hornet
Reaction score
Man, the more I drool....uhh...I mean LOOK at all those b-e-a-utiful trucks, the more I wish I was there. I'll try real hard for next year...maybe we can bring both our IDI's next year! ;Sweet

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
There's a kid missing from that picture--mine. Probably because he spent about 15 minutes off of his bike all weekend.

Great post Gary. Even thought we were there, you can't see it all.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines missing too, having too much fun all weekend and she got shy about the pics for some reason.
I'm gettin ready to head out, its been a blast meeting everyone. I will do what I can to be at all the other get togethers.
To anyone thinking of coming to one of these, JUST DO IT, you wont regret it. This is one of the best groups of people I've ever been around. My daugthter dont wana leave shes had so much fun with everyone.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
yup that is my truck behind the kids (since Gary didn't get a pic of it at the show:D)and actually midnights behind mine, i didn't get any pics but he has a ton done to it. the interior is impressive with all the switches, wiring and accessories. that truck looks like it is ready to take on anything.

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
yup that is my truck behind the kids (since Gary didn't get a pic of it at the show:D)and actually midnights behind mine, i didn't get any pics but he has a ton done to it. the interior is impressive with all the switches, wiring and accessories. that truck looks like it is ready to take on anything.

I'm sorry for missing the kids... I didn't intend to leave anyone out.. I also took a bunch of pics, that didn't turn out too well...

I was just trying to give a taste of the goings on...

I'd have done a lot more, if BJ weren't taking the "Official" rally pics...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Posting from blackberry. Still here with ron, joe, chris' family. Went to water park today. Ron blew a filter gasket and pumped out his crankcase but at least was still in campground. Night moose may be leaking ip front seal. Needs a tire too. Pot luck dinners every night. Yummy. Lots of speculation on dyno and next rally I see. All questions answered in good time.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Well the final campfire for 2009 has been extinguished but the stories and memories will live to be told for many a day to come.
For instance, we dined this evening at Smokey Bones with the Agnes and the Perry's.
Mel proceeded to give Nick a hot wing which in turn provided a rather unexpected response.
Nick took one bite of the hot wing and immediatly replied: "holy sh*t!"
For those of you who know Nick, just got the same visual that that I am still laughing about. Yup we all were rolling!
So from there we headed to the local race track for some mini nascar racing.
A fun time was had and the time has come for that dreaded final campfire of the vacation.
Goodbyes were said for those leaving early, and all parted way to their trailers.

No matter how hot an engine may be, nor rusted bolt needing to be removed, there is nothing more difficult to do than leave another rally.

A fun time was had by the dog catcher crew and hats off to the Suttons for their commitment to yet another successful rally.
We'll be headed back home in the am with some great memories and will be looking forward as always for next years event to once again meet up with friends.
From the Blackberry, dog catcher out.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online