Rally attendees from northern states

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone near Louisville that could suggest a good location to meet?

There is a rest area just south of Louisville on I 65. >CLICK HERE< I had to hit the "refresh" botton to get the map to come up.
That would be an easy place to meet and there should be a large parking area for guys hauling 5'ers and TT's.;Sweet

You'll all be out of the Louisville traffic and it's will be easier to covey from there and it's a straight shot south down 65 to Bowling Green.

You'll take Exit 22 at Bowling Green. Turn right, then get immediately in the LEFT LANE. You will be turning Left at the 1st light to get to the campground.

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
There is a rest area just south of Louisville on I 65. >CLICK HERE< I had to hit the "refresh" botton to get the map to come up.
That would be an easy place to meet and there should be a large parking area for guys hauling 5'ers and TT's.;Sweet

You'll all be out of the Louisville traffic and it's will be easier to covey from there and it's a straight shot south down 65 to Bowling Green.

You'll take Exit 22 at Bowling Green. Turn right, then get immediately in the LEFT LANE. You will be turning Left at the 1st light to get to the campground.

Heath

Why Lola, your voice has deepened.LOL

Swede

Reaction score
Have there been improvements to that intersection?? To KOA road it was more like a U-turn around a gas station. Morgantown Rd. US 231 to Willoughby Ln.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have there been improvements to that intersection?? To KOA road it was more like a U-turn around a gas station. Morgantown Rd. US 231 to Willoughby Ln.

It's not exactly a "U-Turn" but it takes you pretty close to 180 degrees over the course of getting to the road KOA is on. It's traveled by hundreds of 5'er and TT campers and it's not bad. ;Sweet

If you don't get over to the left off the ramp, it will be easy to miss the light.

Heath

Last edited:

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
Dang, I'm trying sooo hard to make this years Rally.

If I can swing it, I might be able to hook up with the Western Guys, In Iowa... er somewere?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be cool to have you if you can come. Just as a reminder.....they will only hold the camp sites until May1st. The cabins are now full. Tent and RV camping are the only options. Book now and cancel later........don't want you to miss getting a camp site.

Heath

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
I have considered coming down myself but it is a busy time of year at work and at home. I was thinking if I did come down I'd just get a hotel room nearby. Not much for camping and dont own a camper anyway. I probably wont be able to decide until the very last minute when I can judge better what my schedule is like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online