Rally attendees from northern states

sootman73

Reaction score
Me and Mark were wondering who all was coming from ohio michigan area. or higher up, or northern indiana. we wanted to see if we would all meet at one place and drive down as a convoy:thumbsup:. . we are planning on taking the ohio toll road to I69 south through indiana(fort wayne and indianapolis). anyone interested let me know:D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Not sure which route we're taking Ben but will keep you guys in mind. Might be a purdy good sized convoy from there south Rubber Ducky!;Sweet

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well considering we live just off I69 by about 15 miles we will be headed down that way - remember you guys can't go anywhere without taking some farm animals along....

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking you guys could make a nice convoy with Darrin, Ron, and Travis.

You could put the two cummins in the middle and make a "Goat Sandwich".;Lick

Heath

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
A "Goat and Goldie" Parade ;Sweet

Depends on when you all are planning on heading out. Well probably leave on Thursday Morning sometime, hopfully as early as possible, and we are the furthermost north I do believe. Unless we can talk IDIeselman into showing up.;Really

I would be up for it.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I may try to hook up with you guys near Louisville For the final leg in. We're leaving Wed. night and stopping on the western side of Columbus OH for the night. That is if you don't mind a Stormtrooper runnin' with ya.

sootman73

Reaction score
to tell you the truth i dont even know when we were planning on leaving! i forgot what we decided on. i'll have to call the campground and see when my reservations are for! LOL

i'll be missing four days of work(unpaid vacation) by leaving on fri morning. we'll see what i can do about trying for leaving thursday. prob could no big deal i guess...

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
Man I wish I could make it. IF your coming down 71 in Cincinnati your in my backyard...

Word of advice, when you get to Louisville take the outside bypass, unless you want to drive in congested traffic on the inner one.

mark7.3idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know how to lower my rpms on the road when we are doin 70 i will be running 3 grand and that uses a lot of fuel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online