Radiator overflow reservoir cap

Blackascoal

Reaction score
1994 7.3 Turbo IDI. Anyone know where I can order on of these?
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He may not want a $134 cap. Mine was missing too and when I checked around, you couldn't find an OEM one separate. There may be generic ones that fit, but I'm not sure. I was going to grab mine from the junkyard and then when I ripped my interior out I found it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most auto parts shops have a Dorman display of lots of different things of the sort. Handles, caps, bolts, levers, pins, etc.

I've seen a few caps there. One of which might fit.

Cost you less than ten bucks too, I would bet.

Blackascoal

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I’ll go by a good auto parts store and see what I can find. I’ll let you know what I find, if anything.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I’ll go by a good auto parts store and see what I can find. I’ll let you know what I find, if anything.

I had checked the dorman displays at the auto parts stores near me house when looking for mine. They didn't have anything that fit. Goodluck!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
Junk yards maybe? I got one that way, but it was from another IDI. It wouldn't snap tight on my F250s tank for some reason though. I guess the tank neck is warped So I stuck with using the old, poorly/loosely fitting one. (I dunno how it stays on to ve honest.)

If you still need one in 4-5 months, I can get the spare back off the truck when I'm back in town where it's being stored. It has a good tether ring still. Or did when I put it on the truck anyway.