Promise... the build

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"A promise fulfilled" sounds better, I guess.

Yes.

And thank you. :D

Selahdoor

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or just plain old... "Promise" which is what I am naming the truck.

Yeah. Just plain old... "Promise".

Selahdoor

Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Promise... the build"?

I don't know. Whatever sounds best. LOL It just sounds to corny to call it "My build thread"...

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Promise... the build"?

I don't know. Whatever sounds best. LOL It just sounds to corny to call it "My build thread"...
Atleast you chose a username that lets you get more than 1 truck. I didn't expect to be sticking around here and now I can never get rid of my 89. Can my username be updated haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Atleast you chose a username that lets you get more than 1 truck. I didn't expect to be sticking around here and now I can never get rid of my 89. Can my username be updated haha

I was going to say the way you're working you'll have to change it to clean89 LOL

dgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Be careful what you ask for. The admins are amused by their own cruelty. Just ask @subway

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score

you can get rid of your 89, the trouble is you will just have to get another one:D:D:D

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
you can get rid of your 89, the trouble is you will just have to get another one:D:D:D
Or you can just not care about what your screen name is. I haven't had my Bronco for 4 or 5 years. I decided to keep the name since that's how I'm known on here.

Selahdoor

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, she has been at the shop for over a month now. No telling how much longer it is going to take.

Got to come in here every once in a while, just to get a look at the pics of her. LOL

They want to replace the trans and TC.

It's going to be there for a while.

Thought I'd use the time to ask a question that is a bit off topic.

Why do you "like" a post?

As in, what is your criteria for pushing that like button?

Personally I use it for the obvious reason. But I have other reasons as well.

Sometimes I push like because someone has been especially helpful to someone else. In a thread that has nothing to do with me. LOL I just like that someone went out of their way to be helpful to someone else.

Sometimes I like, because I think someone has given some information that is going to be helpful to more than just the intended recipient of the info. Especially if the info is obviously 'hard won'.

In both cases, I see someone that is helping the community. I like that.

Sometimes I like just to encourage someone. Maybe to let them know they are heard. Maybe to let them know to have patience. Etc.

I have other reasons. But the point is that I don't just use that like button to let someone know I like what they said to me. I use it as a tool to be doing whatever I can, to improve and encourage this community.

You don't find communities like this very often. On... OR OFF, the internet.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
But the point is that I don't just use that like button to let someone know I like what they said to me. I use it as a tool
This would be my best answer too. Sometimes, something will make me laugh, so I'll "like" it. Other times I'll strongly agree and really can't add much else to the post.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All different reasons between what both of you listed.
Normally in this specific instance I wouldn't have even responded.
I would have maybe hit like on sel's post for the contribution and update on his truck. And then like on IDI's post because he covered what my response would have been.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
All different reasons between what both of you listed.
Normally in this specific instance I wouldn't have even responded.
I would have maybe hit like on sel's post for the contribution and update on his truck. And then like on IDI's post because he covered what my response would have been.

pretty much the same for me, no instructions that i know of, so i just hit the like whenever i feel like the post contributes to the community or makes me laugh. it does not cost me anything so i pass them around LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online