Power window motor gear needed

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody have one of those plastic gears that are in the power window motor assembly, or know where I can get one? I'd hate to buy a whole power window unit when all it needs is a $1.00 plastic gear.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel, I THINK that they're available from Ford still. I can't remember for certain, though...I asked this question a couple of years ago on TDS, and rememebr that being the answer (although it turned out that I had a good plastic gearset available from my old motor, so I haven't bought one yet)...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry Calvin. I'm not dressing the US Postal service any more this year. Somewhere somebody is enjoying your shirts, cause they never came back. John, if you think you can get them then it sounds like they may be a dealer item yet, and if so I'll have no problem getting them. Frankly, I'm surprised. I would have thought they would be selling only who assemblies by now. I'll find out tomorrow.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealer has it in stock. Boy that was easier than I thought it was going to be.

rancherman84

P.E.R.F.E.C.T!
Reaction score
isnt that amazing,something like that you would think they would never have in a millon years they have in stock,but something like a starter or alternator they have to order cookoo
at work if they have something unexpected in stock,we joke they must have ordered it by mistake :rotflmao ;p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert