poor man's bling.....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wheel Masters has SS lugnut covers for the 86-91 duallies with 1&1/16" washered lugnuts. Here's how they look.....

Attachments

• SL377431.JPG
    SL377431.JPG
    290 KB · Views: 58
  • SL377427.JPG
    SL377427.JPG
    286.8 KB · Views: 90

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice little touch.;Sweet
your pic cut out the part # though.
i seem to have found it:
Lug Nut Covers Stainless Steel Ford 1 1/16" 8 pk wheel masters # 8011

Last edited:

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that.

My simulators came with those exact same covers.

I lost one and it took several years for me to find a replacement without having to buy the whole set of simulators.

I may just order a set of eight for spares; so long as a man has spare stuff, he will never lose or break the originals, thus never needing the spares.

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those lug nut covers look almost as good as your avatar, Calvin. ;Sweet

I may just order a set of eight for spares; so long as a man has spare stuff, he will never lose or break the originals, thus never needing the spares.

So true.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
finally got to getting the rears taken care of this weekend.
did the tire fill extensions too. those have kept DOT off my back on my towtrucks for years.;Sweet

Attachments

• SL377751.JPG
    SL377751.JPG
    295.4 KB · Views: 65
  • SL377750.JPG
    SL377750.JPG
    292.6 KB · Views: 38

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calvin, are those the wheels with the pin?, that is what the new truck has.

WhiskeyBottle2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lug Nut Covers

Wheel Masters has SS lugnut covers for the 86-91 duallies with 1&1/16" washered lugnuts. Here's how they look.....

The covers look really good...But I have aluminum wheels on my dually, but would rather have steel wheels like the ones in your pics. Got any ideas where I can get 4 steel wheels? The junkyards where I am don't seem to have any for some reason. I left a note in WTB forum but never get any offers...Oh well, I'll just have to keep looking I guess.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
The covers look really good...But I have aluminum wheels on my dually, but would rather have steel wheels like the ones in your pics. Got any ideas where I can get 4 steel wheels? The junkyards where I am don't seem to have any for some reason. I left a note in WTB forum but never get any offers...Oh well, I'll just have to keep looking I guess.

Where are you at in Tx? My FIL might have some steel duals. They would probably need to be cleaned and powder coated or painted though. I'll ask him and see if he has any he wants to get rid of.

WhiskeyBottle2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dually Steel Wheels

Where are you at in Tx? My FIL might have some steel duals. They would probably need to be cleaned and powder coated or painted though. I'll ask him and see if he has any he wants to get rid of.

I am near Ft. Worth...and if any are available...cleaning & powdercoating won't be a problem...I am just tired of messing with aluminum wheels....and I really want the steel wheels so I get powdercoat them black with ss or chromed nut covers and centers...

Thanks

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WhiskeyBottle, I have the steel wheels, but want aluminum. Do you want to sell those aluminum wheels after you get some steel wheels? Interested in a trade? Not trying to hijack a thread here, so send me a pm if you want to deal.