PM Issues

94_dieselpower

Reaction score
I didn't know where I should officially post this, but this seem to be the most appropriate place. I apologize in advance if it is not...

I am trying to send some PM's, however it will not send them. It keeps telling me there is a database error. I have tried many times, tried closing and opening a new session, tried a different computer and I get the same message? Don't know if others are experiencing this problem, but I wanted to bring it to someones attention.

Don't know what else to try, so hopefully this can be looked into.

Thanks!!

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score

I just sent you a PM. Check and see if you received it.. and if so if you can reply.

Also, what are you using to access the forum? Phone, Computer? If computer, Windows ?? and browser, or Mac and browser..... just trying to get any ideas... FWIW..... I am on a Windows 7 PC Using Firefox 10.0.2..........

94_dieselpower

Reaction score
snicklas,

I received your PM...however, I was not able to respond. I got the same "database error". I have accessed the forum three times using computers. Two running windows 7, one running windows vista. Every time I was using the latest version of firefox. Don't know what the problem is....

Lee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive got database error logging turned on. please send or reply to a message and i should see the error on my end. and from there i can fix it

94_dieselpower

Reaction score
lee,

I just sent you a PM, and it seem to work just fine. I don't know what is different today compared to yesterday. Hopefully that is the end of that. Thank you lee and snicklas for the help!

94_dieselpower

Reaction score
Well, I retract my last statement.

I just tried to send a PM to another member...and I got the same problem. But, I just sent one to lee not but 20 minutes ago with no problem...?!?! I just don't get it....oilburners must not like me anymore :(

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Im having trouble with *** also. I click send and it just keeping loading but never goes through. If i double click send really fast it'll go through sometimes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online