Pioneer DEH-33HD stereo

Reaction score
Hi folks -

I'm selling the 2-yr old stereo out of my truck. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it; I just wanted something with a few additional features.

Some literature: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/CD-Receivers/DEH-33HD

Included:

- A BRAND NEW wiring harness (you'll still need the adapter for your truck, unless you plan to hard-wire it in (please don't do that)).

- The plastic adapter piece needed to fit this into a bricknose. This piece is needed if you prefer to mount the radio using the 4 mounting screws behind the trim piece that the original radio used, but you can always mount it directly to the trim piece like I did with the new one.

- The basket for the unit will come with as well, although it will have a few of the tabs bent up from where I had it mounted to the adapter piece.

- A beat-up owner's manual (a digital copy can be found on the link above)

- remote

Missing:

- Some of the additional hardware that comes with the unit that we don't use, like the tiny metric screws used in imports. I've also misplaced the tiny tools Pioneer gives you to get the stereo out of its basket with the unit installed, but getting the unit out of the basket is easy if you take the whole thing out of the truck.

- A case for the detachable face. Never came with one, and I never detached it.

The unit may have a few very light scratches from normal use, especially around the trim ring that was prone to pop off. But it's in overall EXCELLENT shape and works just fine.

$25 plus shipping. Paypal preferred.

Reaction score
Not the best pic, but the unit for sale is the one on the right

You must be registered for see images attach

86ford69jw

redneck
Reaction score
Good looking stereo. I deff need one!!! See what I have left this Friday and set up a pay pal account.

97 F250 HD auto 4x4
3.55s turning 16.6!

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Lights up blue only, iirc.
Still a good unit.
For me, the more features, the better. I need iPod control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Lights up blue only, iirc.
Still a good unit.
For me, the more features, the better. I need iPod control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red and white, actually. And it does have iPod / iPhone control. I didn't use that, though, since I have a Droid .

Mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726