Pillar Gauges 87-91

White Elephant

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they make the pillar gauges that will go in the 87 -91 trucks. I know they got the one thats just the middle section that will probably work but i want it to look pretty decent. And i was lookin for one that"ll go from the top to the bottom. Or will the pillars for the OBS trucks fit in the 87- 91 trucks? Any help appreciated. Been lookin here and there for these pillar pods for the past couple months on and off and still aint learned too much.

burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put a 92-97 tripple guage pillar pod on my 91 and it fits fine. I didnt actually do it my self but it looks like it might be cut around the dash back where you cant easily see it. The parts you can see look like a perfect fit. I think I got it from glowshift.

White Elephant

Reaction score
Thanks yall. that one artice was pretty handy. I couldnt find any of that info before. I kinda thought they would fit but wasnt 100 percent sure. And didnt wanna go ahead and buy one and have it not work.

nyteshades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put a 92-97 tripple guage pillar pod on my 91 and it fits fine. I didnt actually do it my self but it looks like it might be cut around the dash back where you cant easily see it. The parts you can see look like a perfect fit. I think I got it from glowshift.

I had to cut mine at the bottom.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance