pictures of duallie beds??

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:rotflmao
Dang Scott yer saving me time postings pics!;Sweet

Rich, I think it can be done but will takes some hours.
Gonna have to redo Goldie's here real soon as the Michigan rust is taking its toll again.:mad:

i know it can be done.i just havent brought my truck home yet to see what id have to do.a duallie bedside starts life as a regular bedside.

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can be done, but you'd be better off buying a drw bed and selling your srw.

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might have some more around here somewhere....

You must be registered for see images attach

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can be done, but you'd be better off buying a drw bed and selling your srw.

thats what id like to do but i dont want to sell it till i have one i can buy right away.

i need pictures of up inside the wheel wells and stuff so i can see where things go and what its supposed to look like without taking my fenders off.once i take them off the bed is junk.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
when you can come close to being able to do the things i can do you can open your mouth,till then keep it shut.you have no clue about what i am cabable of doing and have done.

Hey, you were the one that said anything other than factory was hacked, not me. And I never said you were not capable

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rich,

Here are 3 pics from Ron's album when her was redoing Goldie.

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2044876710073615033bJElnG
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2938725890073615033buvvSb
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2533762520073615033WWXdMb

His Full Album:
http://community.webshots.com/album/549361606kiJoNc

Hope these help. There are others in his album, but I thought these were about the best for what you were looking for. It looks like there is alot that would have to removed from the bedside to fit the hips..... It may be able to be done.... but would be alot of work...

Wow these look mothing like the dually beds I have seen.....the ones I have seen always looked like chevys style. SRW bed, cut fender lip, and the nutserts in the sheetmetal.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Wow these look mothing like the dually beds I have seen.....the ones I have seen always looked like chevys style. SRW bed, cut fender lip, and the nutserts in the sheetmetal.

The ones you have seen have been conversion ones.

Rons pics are of a factory dually bed.

The superduty went to the cut open fender and just bolt on fender

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont have my truck here to take apart and look at.so does anybody have any good pictures of the sides with the fenders removed?i want to see if this SRW bed i have can be reconstructed to be what i need.

now im really confused, you dont want anything hacked, but you want to make 2 beds into one? but you dont want to use aftermarket fenders that bolt onto a srw bed and look factory, cause in your opinion thats hacked?
and your also giving brad hell cause he is calling you out on this? i have seen a few dually conversions and they have looked factory, so i dont know where your coming from saying there a "hacked" job.
also on the brad thing, yes he is the type guy that when you meet him you would shake his hand then punch him in the face, but im with him on what he is saying, dont call one thing hacked up, say you dont hack up things, and then ask for pics so you can hack something together.
and as for the bed that guy made into a dually by stretching it out, thats just freaking awesome. i dont really care for the scoops, but other then that it could have looked factory, but none the less it looks awesome.
which bring me back to brad, he always knows about these projects and posts them up, must spend a lot of time on the internet.
instead of converting a srw bed into a drw bed, why dont you just get the srw bed, cut out the metal you need to make your own patch panels, and just be happy with that? i think patch panels are a bit hacked myself, but to each his own.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online