pictures of duallie beds??

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i asked for pictures not attitudes from know it alls that dont know ****.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what fact?the fact that you cant do it so that means nobody else is capable of doing it?

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
The fact that the Inner supports are NOT sold separately. It would be LESS time and effort to just bolt on Conversion fenders to a SRW bed and be done. Especially since you have a "cherry" SRW bed. And the inner sides would not be "hacked" together. I dont know what conversion fenders you were looking at, but everyone I have see has a fit and finish like factory, and unless you look under the bed, you cant tell the difference

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what fact?the fact that you cant do it so that means nobody else is capable of doing it?

I agree with you , Everytime someone tells me it cant be done, I just rpove em wrong, Just becasue they cant do it, Doesnt mean you cant. If you have a plan, go for it.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fact that the Inner supports are NOT sold separately. It would be LESS time and effort to just bolt on Conversion fenders to a SRW bed and be done. Especially since you have a "cherry" SRW bed. And the inner sides would not be "hacked" together. I dont know what conversion fenders you were looking at, but everyone I have see has a fit and finish like factory, and unless you look under the bed, you cant tell the difference

once again you know all and somebody else knows nothing.:rolleyes:

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This would be the way to go for using an SRW bed.

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This would be the way to go for using an SRW bed.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. Just cut the outer fender well lip off (About 4") the bolt the conversion fender on, DONE. Would be about 2 hours total work

and then you have no bracing behind it to keep the side of the bed from flexing and cracking,plus the fresh metal to rust.good idea ;Sweet:rolleyes:

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am starting to get the impression that some people might need to feel special by telling everyone how special thay are. :hail

There is more than one way to skin a cat. Some people fail to realize that.

no.theres a right way and a wrong way.right way is to buy the right bed,or build it the right way.the conversion junk isnt anywhere close to something the factory did.ive seen plenty conversions and they just plain look like crap the way its done.

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no.theres a right way and a wrong way.right way is to buy the right bed,or build it the right way.the conversion junk isnt anywhere close to something the factory did.ive seen plenty conversions and they just plain look like crap the way its done.

Thats doesnt necessarily mean that it cant be done correctly and look right. I am not a dually expert when it comes to the bed, But I cant think it cont be done by the right guy with the right approach.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats doesnt necessarily mean that it cant be done correctly and look right. I am not a dually expert when it comes to the bed, But I cant think it cont be done by the right guy with the right approach.

ya as long as you dont mind people lookin up in there to find out that either the wheel wells were left alone or hacked off with a wiz wheel or sawsall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online