picture test

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a big 10-4 @asmith , you got yer eyes on.......looks like it'll take a good deal of that taco bell to fill er up, and the teaser tailgate in the foreground is a good deal more impressive...... come on.....beep....

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"skeek"....Yessir there @Jesus Freak good buddy...I'm on here for a minute...that seems to be a honkin' big chebby...but where is the rest of the hood...? Looks like a Pug Dog to me..."Skeek"....

'Skeek"...I'd hate to be the poor fella that has to crawl around under that hood and hafta change out something..."skeek"...

"Skeek"....I know those things are supposed to be all powerful 'n stuff...but...to me it looks kinda on the homely side......."skeek"...

Last edited:

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"skeek"....Yessir there @Jesus Freak good buddy...I'm on here for a minute...that seems to be a honkin' big chebby...but where is the rest of the hood...? Looks like a Pug Dog to me..."Skeek"....

'Skeek"...I'd hate to be the poor fella that has to crawl around under that hood and hafta change out something..."skeek"...

"Skeek"....I know those things are supposed to be all powerful 'n stuff...but...to me it looks uglier'n Homemade Sin...."skeek"...
....aaaaahhhhh dats a big 10-4.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online