Pics of rig on trip

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pics Greg! Very comparable to the Lady Moose/Moose Lodge combo. It's a heavy rig to be sure.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That poor little truck doesn't owe you nothing. The frontal on that 5'ver is one of the largest i've seen. With no wing or deflector on your truck, no wonder you didn't have any power. That frontal was your airbrake. Be nice to your truck, treat it to a turbo. ;Sweet

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Looks pretty good

Too bad you did not post the pictures here in your gallery.... Shame on you...

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
When hauling a trailer that big a campershell or air deflector will help alot.

Despite the weight, my campershell gains me 1-2mpg when hauling my enclosed trailer.

dp

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheww!

towcat said:
The frontal on that 5'ver is one of the largest i've seen. ;Sweet

Thanks! I feel better about it now. When you are in the midst all you see are ghosts about everything. It all seems to be going bad. I do need to get it more power. I pulled the horses home after dropping th trailer off, and though it is heavier pulls a little better because of no wind resistance. The horses out weigh the 5'er. :eek:

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guntherx said:
Thanks! I feel better about it now. When you are in the midst all you see are ghosts about everything. It all seems to be going bad. I do need to get it more power. I pulled the horses home after dropping th trailer off, and though it is heavier pulls a little better because of no wind resistance. The horses out weigh the 5'er. :eek:

Good looking truck there...

Maybe the advice re: the air deflector will help both of us out. That's a pretty big 5er you pulled.

Mike

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry

argve said:
Looks pretty good

Too bad you did not post the pictures here in your gallery.... Shame on you...

I guess you'll have to spank me. :rolleyes: I'm just startin to do the picture thing. We just got a digital cam in our new mini-dv, so now its easier. I also have very slow dial up, about 21k. ANNNND I just started to learn the ropes on the DS page. I'll catch up. :hail

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online