photo help

adam g

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay give me the directions to post pictures. I opened a photo bucket account and I still can't get some of my pictures over. Please walk me through it. Bear in mind I am computer illiterate.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure about Photobucket, but Webshots gives you a URL to post when your looking at a given picture. Hopefully a Photobucket user will chime in.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
once you have your picture loaded on photobucket just click on the IMG code listed with the picture. you have 4 options, you want the IMG code. i left click once and it auto-copies, otherwise, highlight the IMG code, right-click and hit "copy" the go to your post and right-click and hit "paste"

like so:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
the picture or video will show up automatically

just like this:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
So.... Who made the six doors four waiting cab??? Really looks neat. Do you still have an eight foot bed that never needs to be made??? Was the frame stretched or left the same length? I know... Way to many questions but I'm just interested in this...:D

87crewdually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So.... Who made the six doors four waiting cab??? Really looks neat. Do you still have an eight foot bed that never needs to be made??? Was the frame stretched or left the same length? I know... Way to many questions but I'm just interested in this...:D

Actually about 5 minutes on Adobe Photo Shop!:cool

See what else you can do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828