Personalized T-shirt

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Yesterday while down at Englishtown there was A company taking picks as we were coming in the gate. Could get a poster, framed photo or a shirt. I got the shirt. Big pic on the back. Small one on left chest
You must be registered for see images attach

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score
That's cool. I was thinking about doing that if I can find a place in town doing the same. I would like to go in our bibs with our hats, our Bible, guns and rifles and take a picture of the family in front of our Fords. A bitter, Bible holding, clinging to their guns, Florida ******* family. That will be fun!LOL

Burt.

87crewdually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday while down at Englishtown there was A company taking picks as we were coming in the gate. Could get a poster, framed photo or a shirt. I got the shirt. Big pic on the back. Small one on left chest

What did you think of the day? Did you stay for the whole event?

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Got there at 8 left around 530 to try and beat the traffic out(and it worked)

I has a good time, but i always do. I was hanging out at the HILLWICK camp all day between runs

87crewdually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I arrived for the second shift, got there around 3 and left around 11 at night. Guess that's why I didn't see you run. Had my 5yo son with me, had to stay for the monster trucks and jet cars.;Sweet

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Yeah I arrived for the second shift, got there around 3 and left around 11 at night. Guess that's why I didn't see you run. Had my 5yo son with me, had to stay for the monster trucks and jet cars.;Sweet

Yeah. was going to bring my nefues(6&10)but i think they would of gotten bored being there all day

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's cool on the T shirt. I might go next year if it does not conflict with the other event I was at that's held annually. I'd love to get my rig on a T shirt.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL Yea... I was trying to think of something appropriate. Maybe I need to update it to your diesel's GRAND daddy. LOL That truck will be 30 in a couple more years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online