Performance Exhaust

Bear

Reaction score
Do any of you fellows know of a decent sounding performance muffler that would work on a 24 v cummins with a 5 spd. I love my truck and want to get that snort sound out of it.

Thanks

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
It's hard to tell without more informaiton on your truck. What mods do you have? Do you have the factory exhaust or aftermarket?

For the factory system, I like the way a glass pack sounds. I had a short 2' glass pack on my '00 Cummins and was very happy with it

Whit

Reaction score
Donaldson 52" is the best.....its a straight thru and I believe ya can get em from NAPA just make sure ya get the 4" inlet and outlet

Bear

Reaction score
Bear's Truck

Its a 98.5 24 Valve 5 Spd 2500 5.9 Cummins Diesel. So far as I can tell it has the stock exhaust system on it. I really want to get some snort out of the exhaust, a glass pack sounds perfect, will check it out.

Something else, my truck seems to have way more balls than it should have for a stock truck, pulls like a freight train and doesn't seem to have any end to the power. It scares me to think what it will be like when I do upgrade the programming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726