PEOPLE THAT PROVIDE EXCELLENT SERVICE!

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dunk,
HE sold me a filter head and water release for a decent price, came in today...
THANKS BUDDY!

lindstromjd,
hydroboost extraordinaire!
priced to sell, came with everything!
shipped quickly!
THANKS MAN!

Last edited:

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would definitely recommend Straight Line Steering in San Jose, Ca and I have had others tell me they have heard nothing but good about them. Great people and very helpful.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I don't think anyone has mentioned him, IDIoit is also a great guy to deal with. I have bought and sold a few things from/to him with no sweat. ;Sweet

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Met up with KnockKnock yesterday traded my stock steel rims for his outlaw2 rims. :love:
Met up halfway with me awesome member looking forward to meeting again. ;Sweet

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Frank Settles, - the UHAUL guy - is a great guy to deal with and always makes sure you are happy with your UHAUL eBay purchase. A couple of times I have received damaged parts (remember these parts are sitting in Uhaul warehouses all around the country and very often have been sitting around a very long time), but an email to Frank will always get any problem corrected right away. Either a new part will ship out right away, or a refund will be issued right away if the part is no longer available. He really stands behind the stuff that UHAUL is selling.

Of course Gary (ICANFIXALL) has already been mentioned, but his timing meter rental program works great. Just contact Gary, make your paypal payment, and the meter arrives at your door. Gary gives you clear instructions on setting up the meter and timing the engine, and even provides his phone number in case you get "stuck". This is a great program for those of us who may need to time out trucks "every once in a while" and don't need to invest in a meter (although I sure would like to have one!)

Last edited:

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TERRAPINMFG.COM!!!

OK, i know ive put him in before,
but this needed some special attention.

i am gonna speculate and say that the MFG could possibly mean..
MOTHER F'n GREAT!

in the midst of gearing up for a hotrod build, Jason had some custom Stainless steel exhaust and T-4 flanges cut for me.
thick as hell flanges that will never warp, and will shine up like nothing else!!!

he also provides a cool IP wrench!
no more cheater bars, crescent wrenches, or hokey attempts to adjusting my timing!!!

top notch!

note: you may notice that the bolt holes on the T-4 flanges are not perfect.
this is because i requested them to be left "raw" for my own benefit.

You must be registered for see images attach

Wvdirtroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for IDIoit and FarmerFrank.

Both came through in a pinch and hooked me up with some parts when needed. Prompt shipment and items were as discussed.

Wvdirtroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+2 for typ4 and riotwarrior

Russ had my IP rebuilt in a weeks time and back to me. Shipped me a brand new set of Stanadyne injectors and a return kit as well.

Riotwarrior- hooked me up with a stock IP fuel supply line and fitting as well as a intake manifold screen all just for the cost of shipping. Stand up guys in my book.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well after hearing about so much greatness from CDI - Conestoga Diesel Injection over the years it was an obvious choice to go with them when the ip was failing in chip truck.since i was intercooled i decided on a little bit hotter ip and im not disappointed at all in my decision.the truck still burns cleanly.i thought i might go with a smoke puff eliminator too but figured id see how the truck ran without it first.who knows i may still get one anyway cus iv always been about squeaking out max efficiency from chip truck but it's cool to see i don't need it but if i do,i know where im getting it!:)
they are what everyone says they are.you might find cheaper prices elsewhere but i can attest if you just save a bit more and go with the quality products sold at CDI you wont be disappointed.
A+ top notch customer support.A+ quality products.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Ordered Tie Rod Ends for my Suburban from 1AAuto shipping was fast.
Passenger Side Outer Tie Rod had the grease zerk threads messed up
called and told them about the problem. Got the cost of the part back on my card.
Awesome customer service.

86er

Reaction score
So I just received the new flex plate from SEAuto and I was more than pleased with the service they provided. I called and talked to a guy named Christian and told him my situation. I asked how much it would be to overnight the flexplate and it was not worth 80 bucks to me. I told him to just send it standard shipping. Then I proceeded to tell him that others have had the same issue as myself and that I would pass on the word about his business and re manufacturing of this part. About 20 minutes later he calls back and told me he really appreciates me spreading good word about his business and he went ahead and sent it 2 day on him. Wow if that's not awesome service and customer appreciation I don't know what is. These guys at SEAuto rock.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a thanks to Jason aka freebird01

Just finished up my firewall reinforcement plate install today, the one previously in the Bronco.

After sandblasting and Pinting the instalm went exceptionally smooth.

A wee bit of tapping on trans tunnel with 24oz ball pien and adjustment to plate for cowel section it was golden.

Install was so easy.

Jason thanks for such a fantastic product.

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A BIG thanks to Cpdenton for letting me borrow the tool to put freeze plugs in. Just met him in NLR and he never met me other than on here....