people say i am nuts

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been hijacked,jk well i've got some bad news guys :frustrate . lastnight i called the guy and was ready to finalize the deal and he decided to back out :kick: he is going to finish it himself then sell it!!!!!!!!:mad: -cuss

:oops: :sorry:

I was just thinking about that and coming on here to steer it back in the right direction when I read this.

That blows but I agree with TC to keep in touch with him. Prolly about 99% of the "project vehicles" out there never get finished and either get sold to somebody else or hauled off to the scrapper....Guilty of both as charged myself.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry. We were just keeping the thread warm. Too bad about the truck. I've been looking for a newer superduty with a blown engine to do a conversion on, but haven't found one at a reasonable price yet.

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
I've been hijacked,jk well i've got some bad news guys :frustrate . lastnight i called the guy and was ready to finalize the deal and he decided to back out :kick: he is going to finish it himself then sell it!!!!!!!!:mad: -cuss

He musta searched around and found this post and saw how much money you were going to make...:eek:

dbarilow

over worked
Reaction score
I second Mels idea on the IDI conversion

BTW
My FIL and uncle both have 430 diesel tractors. FIL also has a 318 and **** 0-turn

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry. We were just keeping the thread warm. Too bad about the truck. I've been looking for a newer superduty with a blown engine to do a conversion on, but haven't found one at a reasonable price yet.

That would be cool!!! Do you think it needs to be a diesel? I saw a 99 250 with a blown 5.4 gasser that was for sale not that long ago and I remember it was cheap. Gotta be more in the same condition!!! You would have to poke out all the crazy dash lights that would be on. It would be very worth while to do a fresh rebuild on a idi with all the trimmings and drop it in along with a 5 speed. hmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online

No members online now.