Parts I got from Pickapart sale!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well folks,

I got me some gooder deals on sum even more gooder kool stuff!cookoo :rotflmao

EDIT - Found the pic of me packing the first load out the one day...it was heavy...but I coulda done more! I was given the opportunity to do two loads that day for a $125 but I said NOPE only brought a hun! Val offered to give me the 25 but I said NO I brought a Hun and will do it in one trip! Val got this pic and the wrecker had me wait to get loaded up till they got their camera to take pictures too...:rotflmao

In total I got a rust free Bronco tail gate with the optional defrost window, I also got the defrost control setup!

2 rear factory tinted side glass and weather stripping....woot!

1 2002 SD Hydro boost & MC & the correct brake pedal!

1 complete delay wiper switch, module and wiper motor
1 heater motor,
1 Viper 150 ESP alarm and relay module!
1 Clifford Alarm with siren
L&R exhaust manifolds for 7.3
1 oil cooler for 7.3
1 IP and lines for 7.3
1 tilt column for Standard trans!
1 factory air cleaner for gasser so I can relocate air cleaner and begine dual/triple battery setup!
1 R front fender for 92-96 truck/bronco so I have less to purchase to convert to newer front end!
L & R Front shock mounts for F350 SD with shocks and lower mounts too
1 visor for Val's potential Bronco
1 Stanadyne (doohicky thingamabob) not sure but look at the pics and ID it for me please!
Stock PS intercooler piping the darn intercooler was missing!:mad:

1 HD battery charger 6/12V low med high and 250 amp boost feature
1 parts washer setup

A mess of ugly old oil in the rear of the Bronco that leaked outta that oil cooler:puke: :mad: :mad:

A bunch of bolts and so forth that went with everything and just general odds n such I could grab and carry easily.

All in all a good investment for a total of $188.00 taxes in over two weekends!

I may go and see bout set of heads from the 7.3 and see if they have a starter in one of the trucks too!

Attachments

• 100_2787.jpg
    100_2787.jpg
    600 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_2791.jpg
    100_2791.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_2792.jpg
    100_2792.jpg
    757.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_2794.jpg
    100_2794.jpg
    812.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_2796.jpg
    100_2796.jpg
    768.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 100_2797.jpg
    100_2797.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_2801.jpg
    100_2801.jpg
    796.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_2802.jpg
    100_2802.jpg
    671.9 KB · Views: 12
  • me packing stuff.jpg
    me packing stuff.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

swampdigger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maaaann... that would cost at least 3 legs and an arm or 7 around here.... that's if you could even find those gems!

I'll be in Van next fall.. you can bet your ass that I'll be in that area digging through the yards.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That Stanadyne gizmo is the fuel-water seperator.

Is that a "Stock" item that came on these diesel trucks?
I picked it up because I figured better to have it n not need it than need it n not have it.

Does it have replacable parts, a filter inside or something?

Was it a good idea to get it?

ignorance is bliss some times but more often than not it just ****** me off.

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that a "Stock" item that came on these diesel trucks?

The first years of these IDI trucks had that mounted on the larboard fire-wall, between the vacuum-booster and fender.

It should have a spring-loaded water-drain-valve on the bottom, with a split-ring pull.

Those are notorious for sucking air and leaking fuel.

The one off my truck has been hanging on a nail, way up high, on the barn wall.

Later, they made those stupid hollow-bottom water-seperating filters that took their place.

People get all up in arms about water-seperators; but, honestly, in my many hundreds of thousands of miles of both big and small trucking, I have never seen a water-seperator do anything but cause trouble and aggravation.

Also, I have NEVER seen, nor known of, a water-in-fuel light coming on when there was actually water trapped in the filter.

When you actually get a tank full of water, that little puny filter is going to fill up with it and it pass through the "delicate" injector-pump, anyway.

I have found and use solid-bottom water-seperating fuel-filters, with integral water-drains, and none of that leaking air-sucking WIF-sensor mess to deal with.;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Stanadyne seperator has been given a bad rap for years, mostly because they were pretty mysterious and people didn't know what to do when they leaked air. I've discovered they are pretty serviceable. You can take it apart and clean it and get it to seal and work good again. I have pics of how.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya the little knob or what have you on the bottom is snapped off. I just thought it was a spittle valve like on an air compressor that you would open and drain water then close.

Mel you could send me pics if you like, I'd like to see whats involved with a rebuild

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online