Parts Finder

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive tried it once, if i cant find a harness on here then ill ave to try them, but i know it wont be cheap on there nor likely i find one.

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a wtb ad in the marketplace section, it should explain most of what i need im going to post a photo of my current harness, so hopefully that will help.

JPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have good luck with the site in the past, I got my hydraboost and master cylinder for $125.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
The nice thing about that website is that it seems to have leveled the playing field for a lot of the small mom and pop boneyards that used to get most of their business second hand from the big boneyards with the big full page ads in the yellow pages. Folks would call them, and while they were on hold, they would go on the hotline and find the part and one of the little guy places for a 5th of the price, tell them to hold it, get back on the other line and tell the customer that they'd have the part pulled that afternoon if local and send their truck after it, or in a few days in they had to get it shipped in, then they'd mark the price WAY up.
Now the little guys can have their inventory out there for everyone to see and their prices are generally much more inviting, the little guys don't play the 50% off dealer list game, which is generally more than what a new part costs at anyplace other than a dealer cookoo

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
yea i have written off a few local places, i remember i was looking for a tank for my 78 bronco and thay told me $75, i told them i could get a new one with warrenty for $100 they shrugged there sholders and i walked out. happened a few times like that before but that was the last time i have been there.

thanks for the link;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I have used it for a coupe of years now, very handy.

One time I did a nationwide parts search for a obscure old Volvo part, I only found one junkyard in the nation had one listed, "0" miles away, The Junkyard was my neighbor at Rowell. I could stand up a my office, turn around and see there building.

Another time I did a search and it found the part that was over 5,000 miles away. It was in Hawaii. Didn't do me much good,...

Great site!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online