PARTING OUT!! Complete '86 F350 turbo

duke3478

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I apologize to everyone interested in parts for the holiday delay...

I have the turbo system removed, as well as the IP and injectors. Tomorrow I'll get the overdrive and up/down pipes removed. Please check *** for updates, and please PM me for specific questions or items. I will post here when things are sold. If you PM me your mobile number, I can send mch better and more numerous pictures of any specific part. The forums don't allow multiple uploads at a time and it's a pain.

I will honor parts requests in the order they came in, but please PM from now on. I'll be taking paypal for payment so there is some 2-way protection. [email protected] is the address and shipping will be from 89011.

Thank you!

Last edited:

duke3478

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All parts listed still available, including OD.

Last edited:

jwsfarrier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in the fan shroud if it will fit a 1990 with a tall skinny rad. Thanks a bunch

duke3478

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, don't forget the small pesky parts like knobs, switches, sliders, controls, levers, cables, and tees/connectors. I've still got relays, solenoids, and two IPs, one running and one factory original ready for rebuild. I have a perfect set of injector lines, glow plugs, and different motors. Mirrors, speakers, and HVAC parts are in great shape.

Send a PM, if you want it, I've got it. Engine is still available with or without heads and manifolds!

duke3478

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buddy, the harness would not be worth the time to extract, for me or you. If there is a specific component or system you need, let me know, but pulling the whole thing is more labor than I want to do in order to keep these parts inexpensive.

Im trying to let stuff go pretty cheap, to help out my IDI brothers. Extracting wiring the right way doesn't go with that approach.

gnathv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need the seatbelt end that bolts to the floor. Drivers side front, has the buckle on it and maybe a foot long.
Any chance of getting that? Thanks.

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, don't forget the small pesky parts like knobs, switches, sliders, controls, levers, cables, and tees/connectors. I've still got relays, solenoids, and two IPs, one running and one factory original ready for rebuild. I have a perfect set of injector lines, glow plugs, and different motors. Mirrors, speakers, and HVAC parts are in great shape.

Send a PM, if you want it, I've got it. Engine is still available with or without heads and manifolds!

PM sent regarding injectors. Thanks

duke3478

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a nice grille, headlight surround, and dash parts ready for new homes. A/C controls, dash clock, door panels, and lots more. Headlights (you'll need em at some point) turn signals, steering column parts... Something for everyone!

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
How much for the A/C compressor bracketry shipped to zip code 45601?

May be interested in the core IP as well. How much would shipping be to the same zip code?