PABioDiesel Centrifuge for Sale & Seperate Complete Turnkey PABiodiesel System FS

wmoguy

Reaction score
I have a 55 gph Centrifuge w/ the remote mount setup for sale. This is the one I've had on here before but when it comes time to send $$ buyers fall out. I'd like to get $125 shipped in the US for it. This is $180 new (and this one is in new condition)

Secondly, I'm going to sell my COMPLETE PaBioDiesel Supply 108 gph Centrifuge setup (which I built) I'm going to be testing some less "mainstream" ways of making Alternative fuels, and looking to use the $$ from this system to subsidize the costs of these new methods.

Here is a brief Youtube Video on this setup. IMPORTANT: the pump shown here will not come with the system (unless you want a dead pump) I will sell this system 2 separate ways depending on the buyers desire.

Option 1: Whole System, including a MASSIVE Oberdorfer Pump (and 3/4hp Baldor Motor) This pump is a machine, it would easily support a 300 gph Centrifuge if you wanted too. The WHOLE SYSTEM WITH PUMP I'm looking for $850 + shipping. (For shipping purposes the barrel will not be included, those are easy and cheap enough to find locally) I think this is a fantastic deal, the pump and motor alone sell for $500.

Option 2: Whole system MINUS Oberdorfer Pump and motor. (use your pump) $650+ shipping

http://youtu.be/PtjN9wDsbi0

I believe both of these are priced VERY VERY well. Do you homework on the costs of this equipment new for comparisons. Further, I've had a pretty successful run using this equipment, I'll be happy to help the buyer get going, and provide on-going training/support on making fuel.

On both Centrifuges I've produced a combined ~3,500 gallons of clean, useable fuel which I've ran in 2 IDI's. I have not clogged 1 fuel filter, or had 1 fuel related issue w/ either pickup. I'm confident the fuel produced is cleaner than the fuel you buy at the pump for $4+ per gallon. My fuel blend is about $0.40 a gallon :sly

Serious buyers please PM me. Money in hand reserves these systems, I will no longer "hold" it for anyone w/o $$ in hand.

wmoguy

Reaction score
Update:

the 55gph Centrifuge is sold.

Make me a reasonable offer on the complete PABioDiesel system

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My present just showed up in the mail. Thanks again for the sale. Your description was spot on when I opened the box. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online