Opinions?

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The offer of the day... not sure if I want to take it up or not.

351, C6, 150k, rebuilt tranny, all working t-case, etc... outlets inside and out, captains in rear, 40% tires, pretty nice body.

Price, you ask? My F-Superduty. :eek:

You must be registered for see images attach

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4x4 vans bring big money on ebay! I would guess if its in good driving shape it would be worth twice what your truck would be. If there are issues it could be expensive to fix also. I am a big fan of your superduty.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I guess it all has to do with what you want or need. I am going through a divorce and have to decide whether or not to fight for our 02 7.3 4x4 Excursion limited. I am coming to the conclusion that the Excursion would be a luxury per say, my truck is a necessity. I need the 8' bed, crew cab for my 4 kids. I can not do the same kind of work out of the Excursion that I can out of my F350.

What are you looking out of your vehicle? The van would definitely get my;Sweet if I was in college but your F-superduty may get some more greenbacks in your wallet come summertime if you're looking for some work to do.

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess it all has to do with what you want or need. I am going through a divorce and have to decide whether or not to fight for our 02 7.3 4x4 Excursion limited. I am coming to the conclusion that the Excursion would be a luxury per say, my truck is a necessity. I need the 8' bed, crew cab for my 4 kids. I can not do the same kind of work out of the Excursion that I can out of my F350.

What are you looking out of your vehicle? The van would definitely get my;Sweet if I was in college but your F-superduty may get some more greenbacks in your wallet come summertime if you're looking for some work to do.

I really bought my F-Superduty as a toy... just something to play around in. But not having 4x4 is a real turn off. I just feel like it's too much truck for me; I'll never reach payload in it.

If I do need to tow something, the van has a hitch.

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4x4 vans bring big money on ebay! I would guess if its in good driving shape it would be worth twice what your truck would be. If there are issues it could be expensive to fix also. I am a big fan of your superduty.

I could easily flip it (Not over!) down the road (Punny!) much easier than my F-SD. As for being expensive, I've given up on worry about price; I know any of my toys will be expensive.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd get the van, imagine all the crazy things you could do in the back seat lol.

saltbranch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That van would sell for good money along the coast here in Tx. We have 65 miles of beach for 4x4 use. That van would be like staying in the Hilton for that.

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That van would sell for good money along the coast here in Tx. We have 65 miles of beach for 4x4 use. That van would be like staying in the Hilton for that.

I'm going to be in Daytona Beach for about a year or so, so it's one of those things to have.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live about 30 minutes from Daytona..let me know when your down here, its always fun to meet people from the board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online