Opinions?

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Geez all this talk of Embry Riddle and Wyotech makes me feel all.....poor (oh wait). I definitely plan to meet you sometime while you're down Austin....If you keep the F-SD I'm sure Billy would buy it from you...or work out a trade. It's really not that difficult to convert your dually to 4wd, all you need is a front end, transfercase and driveshafts.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
My ex went to Embry Riddle while i was at UCF. It was really nice being able to drive out on the beach.

My other good buddy ended up moving to GA to work for Duetz.

FST - dude, if i could do it all again i would have never gone to college. I spent 7 years in college and i don't even use my degree. I own a repair shop instead. Don't get me wrong i'm glad i did get my degree but when i went looking for a job, bascially i would have been shipped overseas to either China or India. Had a interview with GM, would have been sent to mainland china. I can't live over there, i can't drive a tin can or live in a cramped apartment. I just look back at all the money i spent on school...

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Asian it's all good. I wasn't cut out for college, never have been. I'm using that money and going to tech school right now...another year or two and I'll be a certified diesel mechanic, someone's gotta fix these old chuggers!

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep us posted. The van definitely has the fun factor over the F-superduty:sly;Really

That's for sure! I'll have an answer by mid week; I'm assembling the truck for him to check it out.

Asian it's all good. I wasn't cut out for college, never have been. I'm using that money and going to tech school right now...another year or two and I'll be a certified diesel mechanic, someone's gotta fix these old chuggers!

Any school is good... never hurts to learn! ;Sweet

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score

Well i have all my ASE's, and my EPA certification to handle refrigerant. It was the nice thing while i was in Orlando working for Universal, i went and got my epa cert. Its making me money now on the side too since its hot in FLA.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
biggest thing is them being topheavy. the wide tires will help it.

also make sure it isnt a full time tcase. some of the vans had that.

looks clean though, i always wanted a 4x4 van.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge140

Members online