opinions on "new" truck

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn't look terrible in the pics. Should be able to pickup a junkyard bumper, Grill and the headlight surrounds cheap. Cant tell if the back bumper is painted or not?

Reaction score
thanks for the imput guys, if the block isnt an issue i might just toss my other turbo kit on!! :)

just for kicks, what year did ford fix the weak spot? is there any difference you can visually see?

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
Check the serial number. There was a guide on here - my understanding is there is a raised area around the block heater on the better blocks - or just do not use the block heater!

fordf350dually

ih power
Reaction score
as long as you dont use the block heater it should be fine. my 85 starts greatr with out using it. i was worried about that when i got mine but i was assured by a few people on another forum it would be fine if i dont use it

wanabebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've used the block heater in my 84 for the last few years with no problems.. theres been a couple times when it was 0 out and i left it plugged in all night..

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice find hope this one works out better thanthe last for you.
I personally like this one better anyways. OBS extended cab longbed 2tone 5 speed with a diesel?? What's not to love.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online