Old iron show

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
krawlr,

I noticed the title of the video said Edinburg. Is that Edinburg IN, or OH? If it is in IN... that is not far from my and they would be so cool to goto....

krawlr

Yup, that's me
Reaction score
Indiana, just after Ft Atterbury.

The one to go to is Portland Indiana, it takes over the whole town. Aug 26-30, Jay County Fairgrounds. Supposed to be one of the biggest around.

There is an events calendar at smokstak.com near the bottom of the forums, always something going on. ;Sweet

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank You. I will look into those. I am only about 45 minutes form Edinburg... and maybe an hour or so to Portland. I love that old stuff.... Besides diesels, my other "hobbie" is IH Cub Cadet tractors.... Dad and I have 5 total... I use a 1450 at my house year around and Dad has 2 149's and a 782. I have a 782 for parts.... I liked the picture of the Orginal with 2 engines.....

krawlr

Yup, that's me
Reaction score
There were a bunch of nice Cubs. There was a mini Massey that was the coolest thing ever, garden sized with a 4cyl diesel. And is there anything Crosley DIDN'T make? LOL

I should have taken a pic of the main tractor area, like a packed parking lot only tractors.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Too Cool.

Here are my Cub \/ and Dad's -----------\/ Cubs. They are workers..... not Trailer Queens by anymeans.

Attachments

• 1450 Right.JPG
    1450 Right.JPG
    396.4 KB · Views: 1
  • P7210001.JPG
    P7210001.JPG
    405.7 KB · Views: 5

sassyrel

Reaction score
There were a bunch of nice Cubs. There was a mini Massey that was the coolest thing ever, garden sized with a 4cyl diesel. And is there anything Crosley DIDN'T make? LOL

I should have taken a pic of the main tractor area, like a packed parking lot only tractors.

think the crosley tractors--werent the same company as the crosley cars--

sassyrel

Reaction score
Too Cool.

Here are my Cub \/ and Dad's -----------\/ Cubs. They are workers..... not Trailer Queens by anymeans.

should go to dyersville,ia for there yearly garden tractor gathering--its neat--

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
A friend of mine had a little Massey. IIRC, it had a little Tecumseh, 1-lunger. With the Hydrostat, it was no fireball, but you couldn't stall it out. He sold it, when the hyrdo seal started leaking, and could't find parts. On the downside, it weighed a ton, and there was no hydro release(that we could find).

sassyrel

Reaction score
A friend of mine had a little Massey. IIRC, it had a little Tecumseh, 1-lunger. With the Hydrostat, it was no fireball, but you couldn't stall it out. He sold it, when the hyrdo seal started leaking, and could't find parts. On the downside, it weighed a ton, and there was no hydro release(that we could find).

if he would have looked hard enough aftermarket--probably could have found a seal------

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7