Oilburners 2019 Gatlinburg Rally

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
It's the final hours! Are we all ready? Lol I know better than that! Time to put 10# of crap in a 5# sack!

no, yes, no, every time i think i am i think of something else LOL

getting down to the wire! soon i will be chilling in my hammock with the soothing sounds of running water and excited kids all around me.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to hearing of everyone's safe arrival, and the good times had by all.

Please post up a lot of pictures. I'm sure you wont be dealing with this amazing feature that we dealt with last year LOL

You must be registered for see images attach

BR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As for weather, bieng very local and planning to meet you all there, it's unbearably hot, humid, and raining on and off. As per the norm this time of year. Plan for short/light clothing and time for showers. You will be sweating if you plan on existing outside

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As for weather, bieng very local and planning to meet you all there, it's unbearably hot, humid, and raining on and off. As per the norm this time of year. Plan for short/light clothing and time for showers. You will be sweating if you plan on existing outside
Just like home.... LOL

Looking forward to meeting you.

Heath

Reactions: BR3

Kristov

Reaction score
BR3 is right on the weather. I was crazy enough to mow today so that I would have tomorrow free. I'll probably try to get there around 2ish and hang around for the day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmustang1965

Members online