OH SNAP!

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I totally understand it, went through that situation some times and had the pleasure to do the same. btw my ip is up "a la Travis" :D :draw

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more good reason to chew a *** of tobacco. With a little target practice, you could have hit him in the eye. That would have backed him off. :Sly :Sly

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MIDNIGHT RIDER said:
One more good reason to chew a *** of tobacco. With a little target practice, you could have hit him in the eye. That would have backed him off. :Sly :Sly

Hey now... some of us are avid cyclists. Riding in the road beats the sidewalk *ANY* day if you're riding anywhere over 15 miles an hour....

EMD Diesel Power

Misguided Trident
Reaction score
Mikes91 said:
Hey now... some of us are avid cyclists. Riding in the road beats the sidewalk *ANY* day if you're riding anywhere over 15 miles an hour....

I am one that shares the road with the bicyclists.... so as they ALSO follow the rules of the road.... which around here... most dont which is damn sad considering I also enjoy a good bike ride myself.

Groups riding has been a big pet peeve of mine lately... take up the whole lane instead of single file as the law here requires. constant use of the horn usually gets that point across.

Dont get me started on the farmers and thier stupid combine with head attached moves on state and federal roads..... Thats also against the law here too... but most dont care. Duh!!!! thats what head wagons are for ya idiots! -cuss -cuss -cuss Again... I used to work on a farm back in school for 6 years... things have changed for the worse across all fronts of society since then. (1997 grad).

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exekiel69 said:
btw my ip is up "a la Travis" :D :draw
You mean to say that you threw a live grenade into your intake manifold and are now just waiting for the results?

:rotflmao

(sorry; in a feisty mood at the moment and couldn't help it)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have activated my hydralic steps, and did a James Bond on him. :D

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Well the sad thing is he 's probably a tree hugger and will start a protest against "dirty diesel trucks" and you'll have to have a sniffer shoved up your tail pipe every year.