official member

rancherman84

P.E.R.F.E.C.T!
Reaction score
the old red truck turned 200,000 on sunday.she has the original IP & INJECTORS,starts on the second crank everyday and the only thing that doesnt work is my A/C :mad: ,not bad if i do say so myself :D
i just wish the body was in as good of shape as the engine is,this site has helped alot,you guys are a great wealth of knowlegde and i thank all of you for the help.next stop 300,000 ;Sweet (if the body doesnt fall off first) LOL

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
That is great rancherman! Just imagine how much better it would be with a fresh IP and set of injectors.

Mine has 187,000 on original IP and injectors. That will change very soon though. Ken's Turbo cal pump and Stage 1's are in the mail. Also a Hypermax turbo, IC and exhaust.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! That's great. No doubt you've lost some performance though. Over the 2006 IDI Weekend, it became appearant to me why injection pumps loose some of their umph over time. As the clearances wear, and tolerances go, the flow of fuel becomes less, and the timing starts to retard. A new IP and injectors would definitely freshen up your ride, but if your going for a longevity record have at it! ;Sweet

rancherman84

P.E.R.F.E.C.T!
Reaction score
yeah i'm sure she has lost a little performance over the years,but a ip & injectors is not in the buget right now.
i do have that used banks turbo that would look good on the old girl :Sly

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin