Night Moose Status

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the ongoing saga of trying to get a PA title for Matthias' truck, I shall inform you all that my state representative is still working on the case. Interestingly, things have gone from bad to worse, as PennDot now says that not only did they NOT process any 426B from us, but they never sent us any kind of title, and there is NO record of any of this having ever transpired. :Whatever:

Obvously who ever fubared this application, figured out what they did, and deep sixed the whole stack of paper and computer records in an attempt to save their job. At least that is my theory. We are now chasing down the money trail to show that we paid penndot, and that they took our money. So it will be up to them to prove what that money was accepted for. Should be interesting to see how they squirm their way out of this one. I've already written a letter which is headed for the Pennyslvania Secretary of Transportation.

So for those of you who believe in government conspiracies, here's proof they exist. I hope somebody goes to jail over this.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Good luck with someone going to jail! Hope it all works out, which I'm sure eventually it will...someone sure has their ass screwed on crooked and their head inserted upside down!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Where are all you copies of all the title searches and crap they have put you thru??? You did say they sent you a "title" for the donor truck instaed of the Mighty Nite Moose... Maintain the paperwork. Then heads will roll over this craptacular pendot mess... This just makes me mad thinking about it. You, having to prove your correct because some scumbag sitting on their big secratary spreak buns is too stupid to get it correct the first time you went in there... What have we become... A bunch of idi terriorsts trying to make a IED or a WMD for the world to take notice of all of those that try to make something like a better running truck that gets more mpg than the oem gas guzzler did... I need to take a rest and breath a little... Out here its bad at the dmv but not this bad..... Cussing them out when its done is not going to solve anything and anybody watching all this will think twice before they ever try something honest like this... Sounds like those poor excuses for people at pendot are a bunch of floaters.... Those are turds that don't sink.... Floaters

Last edited:

zukinut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Move to tn, we dont need forms, we just need a vehicle that moves, it doesnt have to stop, just move on its own.

will

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
You should print out ALL your postings on this subject, clean em up a little, and then send them to every newspaper, television station and public figure that you can. I bet that if just one big paper ran something about this the problem would be fixed in 10 minutes. If it makes the news it might be fixed in 10 seconds.
Ken

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
They'll prolly come up with some type of excuse as to the server crashing and the backup couldn't be restored.-Playme

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I really hope for You to get what is Yours and have this sorted out asap, what is happening is just wrong and they make it worst every time the cover it some more.

joe_diesel

Reaction score
And we the people trust this same screwed up government to handle anything for us?

You'll either get satisfaction or a B I G target on your back.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My pain now has a name. Eugena. Or however you spell it. My tag service got a call from a Penndot supervisor, and they got to speak with Eugena who insisted she did everything right. After a 20 minute conversation, they finally got her to understand what she was supposed to do, and we now have been told that there is a corrected title "in the mail". Getting the title, and the truck on the road is all going to be secondary to my new main focus, which is to drag Penndot into hell with me. My tag service informs me that there have been lots of reports of rudeness at the license renewal centers, and I have been told Penndot is hiring people and not training them properly, even though they have told people they are.

My new theme song. Click here.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Like the theme song, but wouldn't count on it...remember, we just elected a gooberment that wants MORE gooberment, with all disregard for ability, honesty, etc. - sorry, but it's only gonna get worse!

EVERYONE who voted for the current supporters of larger government should have to deal with this nonsense so they can get a feel for what it would be like for gooberment to run even more!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Like the theme song, but wouldn't count on it...remember, we just elected a gooberment that wants MORE gooberment, with all disregard for ability, honesty, etc. - sorry, but it's only gonna get worse!

EVERYONE who voted for the current supporters of larger government should have to deal with this nonsense so they can get a feel for what it would be like for gooberment to run even more!

works in cuba:D:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online