Night Moose Status

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should print out ALL your postings on this subject, clean em up a little, and then send them to every newspaper, television station and public figure that you can. I bet that if just one big paper ran something about this the problem would be fixed in 10 minutes. If it makes the news it might be fixed in 10 seconds.
Ken

I agree with Ken 100%. These people could care less about doing their job correcty. That have zero pride in thier work and will do just enough not to get fired and that's about it.
What will motivate an a$$-clown like that?.......... Embarassment!

Yup. If they see their names,work, and stupidity displayed in the paper or on the evening news...........they will get their butt in gear and get things fixed. Plus, the local and regional (heck even state) politicians will jump on it like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton just to say "I fixed this problem.........vote for me again!"

Heath

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Go get 'em Mel!!!!!! I found this picture on the web. How fitting....
You must be registered for see images

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Move to tn, we dont need forms, we just need a vehicle that moves, it doesnt have to stop, just move on its own.

will

Amen to that.

Same here in Kentucky; if you have some piece that might possibly have been a vehicle at some time, so long as you show proof of liability insurance, you can license it in one trip to the courthouse.