94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got an SP performance module, it's plug and play. Nice little unit, gives a three step power, 40 - 60 - 80 HP. The go peddle gets real touchy in 80, wants to spin the rear on my dually, punch it and the coal rolls. I run in 40, seems like I get better fuel milage. Bought it off ebay couple years ago.

Thatguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to put the holset from my pre-egr ISX on the 'stroke. That means I will be feeding a 444ci air pump enough air to keep a 15 liter engine fat and happy

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I want to put the holset from my pre-egr ISX on the 'stroke. That means I will be feeding a 444ci air pump enough air to keep a 15 liter engine fat and happy

Complete waste of time. Your stock turbo can more than feed enough air to your stock engine

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
I've got an SP performance module, it's plug and play. Nice little unit, gives a three step power, 40 - 60 - 80 HP. The go peddle gets real touchy in 80, wants to spin the rear on my dually, punch it and the coal rolls. I run in 40, seems like I get better fuel milage. Bought it off ebay couple years ago.

How long have you had yer module and where does it plug into??

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
Just wondering if I should spend the little money for that module or just save and get a dp chip or somethin?

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a chip is the better way to go.ill recomend tony wildman programs.but the 99-03s respond much better to programmers and pcm reflashes.

Thatguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
brought it home today. I was wrong about it being slower than my IDI. I stopped at advanced and bought an air filter and it made night and day difference. This truck is fast. still rides like a school bus but I think I know why..... something I didn't notice before but it has air bags in the back.

Garret turbo (is that the stock one?) guessing it has 4.11 ratio

Thatguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

named her Outlaw.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice truck.i have the same thing only uglier but i still love her :love: . same rear bumper as mine except i dont have the black plastic on the top.

nice interior i like that front seat and console.what did you get for a filter?stock or????

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
look at your turbo,see the orange boot going to the air filter tube?go to ford and get the updated black one.the orange ones rip around the clamp on the bottom and dust the turbo

Thatguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got the cheapest paper filter they had to get it home. the one that was in it was packed full of grass, hay, horse hair, dirt......... no wonder it felt slow. Need a new oil fill cap. thanks for the advise on the turbo.

yeah I am really digging on the hips and big ass ........

Last edited:

Thatguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you know I was looking for a 460 srw 4wd when I found this.......... this is 2wd but with the 4.11 there is an axle that is almost a bolt in swap............. gonna have to say good buy to the raptor rebuilt transmission though.