Here's a few pics of the new rig

You must be registered for see images attach

Worst spot on the truck

Hyde

N GO SEEK
Reaction score
Ahhhh what I would give for that interior in my new truck. Looks good!

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good man. Personally I would loose the running boards and the camper tho.
So what's the specs on the truck?

jbrewer

Reaction score
Lol I know they are quite hidious! I will remove the cap after hunting season. Well I picked it up last Saturday it has a 94 7.3 IDI non turbo engine with 40000 on it, 4 speed with gear vendor, 33" bfg's brand new, 4" dynomax exhaust, electric fuel pump, brand new hitch with wire harness, fifth wheel, front end was completely rebuilt, brand new tanks and fuel lines, brand new brakes the list goes on and on. There was a lot of money put into this truck and it runs awesome! Its not perfect, but pretty close mechanically. This thing rides pretty amazing for being an f 350. Can't wait to get the turbo!!!!!

jbrewer

Reaction score
What do you guys think this truck is worth? I want to add some mods but don't want to get way upside down on it even though I'm sure there is no way that is gonna happen lol

D.A.V_Oil_Brnr

M88 Junky
Reaction score
Boy's Toy's

Wow man, great deal! Nice truck, and so much new/replaced, its kinda difficult to go wrong! I like your new rig :thumbsup:

jbrewer

Reaction score
A little north of 4k it doesn't leak a drop of anything though and the reciepts he had was about 3 times that

jbrewer

Reaction score
To be honest goose that was the main reason I bought the truck. 3k just for the unit plus install!!!!!! The guy had all the work done at a ford dealer or diesel performance shop. I wish it was ext cab though!

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think the year of the truck, it would be close to upside down now, Just becasue most people dont know what it is worth. Nice truck tho.