New Member Today

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Oilburners, Mr "uhaultruckparts"

Select--Copy--Print All 31 pages.

Could this possible be jsnap with another name?

Check that thread, see who's looking at it.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't think it's Jsnap - on FTE there is a member by that handle, he seems to be connected to the people at U-Haul that took care of all our orders, or he's maybe one of them? Not quote sure, but it's probably the same person, and not our resident troll.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, I believe this user is legit (I did do some looking), and actually part of U-Haul...... just like LCAM said on FTE.

"We" bought a whole bunch of stuff, so they are probally just checking to make sure their customers are happy. Reading the the U-Haul thread, they seem to be willing to work with the people that were less than happy with their order, which is really cool. In this day and age, customer service does not mean what it used to.....

oregon-mike

Reaction score
Frank emailed me today that he'd joined up here (I told him that this site ordered a bunch of parts from him).

He didn't say what his username was but I'd bet it's him & he's legit.

Last edited:

uhaultruckpart

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Frank the parts manager for U-Haul. Thank you for all your recent orders, we are working very hard to fill them all. I appreciate your patience if you haven't received your entire order yet.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks Frank... We appreaciate you doing such a good job with this high volume of orders. Will the company be having another great sale anytime in the near future... I'm sure lots of members here will want to get in on another great oppertunity. As for me I only bought one tach sender and it has come already... I'm very happy to have it. I got it from a location in Tempe AZ and it was well packaged for shipment. Actually still in the oem Ford bag... Thanks again....;Sweet:thumbsup:

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I am curious about a future sale as well....I didn't see the last thread until too late and I really could use an IP...mine is...well, my comparison to how worn out my pump is is pretty crude. Please let us know if you plan to do another sale....you'll make another killin!

riphip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frank emailed me the other day about the weather delays. I told him to visit us over here since we could buy a lot of parts and even more parts w/discounts.

Rick

Welcome Frank!!

oregon-mike

Reaction score
I do agree there......what's the Uhaul IP governed at?

****...didn't even think about them being governed lower than a stock pump. Have to do some reading on how to undo that. Must not be too hard though....didn't we have one guy pushing 4k rpm with his a while back? :dunno

oregon-mike

Reaction score
either way a rebuilt IP for $240 is still a steal compared to $500+

$240? Mine was $265 shipped -cuss

:rotflmao

The first one I had in the cart was under $200 I think. Ended up searching on Evilbay for the correct part # for my 93 with auto tranny & it was a fair bit more, but still about 1/2 the price of a rebuilt one in town from Oregon Fuel Injection. ;Sweet

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
****...didn't even think about them being governed lower than a stock pump. Have to do some reading on how to undo that. Must not be too hard though....didn't we have one guy pushing 4k rpm with his a while back? :dunno

Dyoung had his going hard, till it let loose on him, but I am 90% sure he replaced the governor spring himself

he should chime in and correct me if I'm wrong

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya gotta buy them 2 at a time for $395 shipped thats only a $198/pump. LOL I got six.

Don't worry about the governed RPM. All the U-hauls always passed me at 70 MPH.

The Hi torque is at 1800-2000 RPM HP 185 at 3300 RPM, anything over that you will have a dyoung engine. LOL

Watch for price increase at uhaul now, since he read the thread on the purchases.