New Kent Moore Tach n Time

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well I couldn't resist buying another hopefully working timing meter. Last Sunday I bid as high as $280.00 for another of the same meters on ebay. It was in Butte Montana but the reserve never was hit. I told the seller these don't usually sell above around $180.00.... He felt differant about it. I pm him that I would not go above $200.00 but finally felt a bid of $280.00 was what I would do... Nope... So I pm him again and said I would honor my highest bid of 280 and if he was wanting to sell it just call ita "second chance offer"... Ebay has this option if a seller feels they will let something go to the highest bidder..... Too bad... He waited too long and I bought it somewhere else cheaper.... Just like I told him... They just don't sell that high. I know I paid more than I usually do but getting a new unused item... Well hopefully it will be what I want... If not back it goes.....:sly:D
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...571512017&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNAFP:MOTORS:1123

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
u suck. i been looking for one, and gave up for a while. downingtown pa isnt far from me. i coulda just went and picked it up. lol

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Yes... I know I suck... I now have 7 timing meters... 3 kent moore....2 snapon mt 1480 and 2 rotunda meters....Only the rotunda meters seem to work on the diesel ...The snapon meters will time by using a timing lite but not by the pulse method.....

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
all i have used was the kent moore units. if that last one u just got works, i will pay for it plus shipping to here. lol

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Dieselcrawler...... I sent you a pm about the tach n time.... Check your messages.....:sly

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
i got your message, was busy, sorry. but also not needed anymore. i got the best deal out fo all them. kentmoore tach n time with all adapters..... free.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Glad you found a cheap meter....;Sweet You can't do better than a free meter. They are really easy to use. Just read the simple directions and time away that motor. I use mine without a timing lite. That way the meter is telling me the timing down to a 10th of a degree and what the rpm is. I like simple.... Is anyone else on here going to bid on this meter. Let me know because I may bid on it.....

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to have one but if it doesnt work there are no returns.