New here but curious

Expensive_idi

Reaction score
Been creeping these pages for years and finally joined. Been dumping money into the wife’s idi and just curious what all custom stuff has everyone done to their trucks.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
There's actually a good thread called "Unique Modifications" on here that's covering almost the same topic. There's a lot of good things that haven't been added to the thread yet. Check out threads by IDIot and Thewespaul to see some eye candy. That's just two off the top of my head. There's WAY more than just these. By the way, welcome and glad that you finally joined.

Expensive_idi

Reaction score
Thanks bud I appreciate it. I’m still learning to navigate this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Stick around, learn, and contribute with the rest of us. I wasn't trying to run down this thread. I was just trying to give you some ideas on where to look besides what gets posted in this one.

Expensive_idi

Reaction score
Lol not at all. I’ve seen enough pages on google where people refer to other pages where it’s been discussed previously but I appreciate it. I looked up that weapaul guy and I just realized I ordered stuff from his site a week ago lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim993

Reaction score
Bypass the glow plug controller with a manual push button switch. Keeps the glow plug controller from running away and burning out the glow plugs.