New Family Addition

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No its not an IDI..... Its baby Sam!!!! Born on the 21st, 7.5lbs 19in. Just Excited :love: you can go back to talking diesels now LOL

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Now thats just so sweet. Hope you and Mom along with your new addition are fine. Thats for sharing with us. Your a lucky Dad.:thumbsup:

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Congrats!!! ;Sweet Before I was a dad I was unsure of what it would be like. Now that I am a dad, I know I don't want it any other way. Again Crongrats. Now go get some sleep, you'll need it.:rotflmao

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome news. I wish I was in your shoes again. The greatest thing you'll ever experience. Take good care of the wife as she has had that little guy kicking her ribs for a while now.:thumbsup:

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
There is no greater joy than fatherhood.

Of course there's no greater frustration, either.

Congratulations!!

Oh, and your days of 8 hours of sleep are over. Just think of how much extra you'll get done once you can get by on 5.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Congrats indeed....The little critter's are fun, Sophie is almost three and the stuff that comes out of her little mouth really makes me laugh at times....Little sponges they are. I'm soon to be a daddy for the 2nd....and 3rd time...My wife is having twins in Sept/Oct....I tease her about it too...I told her "I guess I must be a rocket scientist after all as I split the atom"....LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online