Needing Injectors for John Deere 2010. Dealer says OBSOLETE PART.

RustyBolts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of our family friends has a John Deere 2010 Row Crop Diesel with 2 dribbling injectors. Carmichael's JD dealership says it's an obsolete part. He spoke to Northwestern Diesel, and Columbus diesel; they say the best they can do is re-tip them, but it would probably cost as much as it would to buy new ones, if they're available.
Anyone know if there's any place that makes these?
I don't have a JD part number to assist in cross-referencing, due to it being "obsolete".

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get an engine number and someone will be able to find a part #.. Is it a 3 ,4 or 6 cyl?
I am sure that there are some that will work out of other newer engines, They only used a few different styles.

bigrandy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you get me some numbers off the engine and the tractor serial number.there are at least two injectors for these machines.I found some part numbers but a little more info and I can get it narrowed down.They are obselete but the numbers are still in the computer.And with a little luck I can find a reman through Deere.BTW I work at a Deere dealer.

jaesc

Reaction score
John Deere 2010 Injectors

One of our family friends has a John Deere 2010 Row Crop Diesel with 2 dribbling injectors. Carmichael's JD dealership says it's an obsolete part. He spoke to Northwestern Diesel, and Columbus diesel; they say the best they can do is re-tip them, but it would probably cost as much as it would to buy new ones, if they're available.
Anyone know if there's any place that makes these?
I don't have a JD part number to assist in cross-referencing, due to it being "obsolete".

Hello,
What is the S/N of your engine? I have 4 diesel injectors from my JD 2010 diesel S/N 15303 that work and were recently rebuilt. Kept them as spares but don't see the need to hang on to them forever.

Jim & Corinne Aeschbach
4480 Dahmen Pass
Cross Plains, WI 53528
(608) 798-4048

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
May try Mylex International. It's a shop in MS. I got stanadyne obsolete parts for my 2020 from them

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Hello,
What is the S/N of your engine? I have 4 diesel injectors from my JD 2010 diesel S/N 15303 that work and were recently rebuilt. Kept them as spares but don't see the need to hang on to them forever.

Jim & Corinne Aeschbach
4480 Dahmen Pass
Cross Plains, WI 53528
(608) 798-4048

You are aware that this post is 5 years old???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online