Need some injectors...

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in need of a set of new injectors. I pm'd Russ a few days ago do see about some of his (which are the best deal on the best quality from what I have heard) but haven't gotten any response? I don't have forever to wait, I definitely need them at my door within 2 weeks... any recommendations on decent ones elsewhere? I'll wait a little longer to see if he responds before I buy them elsewhere. I really don't want to spend over $300 on a set, from what I hear moose misters are more than that. All I want is something that will help my truck run decent for as long as possible. I'm not going to throw a ton of fuel at them or try to make 300 hp... just want to be able to start, drive, and get reasonably decent mileage at the same time (which my truck has been incapable of doing for the last year or so).

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
I think he only gets online about once a week. If you have the money ready, paypal is quickest, he ships them rather quickly. I think I got mine in 3 days.

david_lee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt have the money to spend on really good injectors, so i went to ebay and did some research on the sellers that are offering injectors there. what i came up with was that of the 2 or 3 sellers that i could find mentioned on here, pensicola diesel is likely ok to buy injectors from but dont get a pump from them. so i bought a full set ($108 shipped if i remember correctly) and they arrived in 5 days. i called ahead and asked if they rebuild G codes and the guy said that he didnt think so. when they arrived, all but one were BB code and the other was AA code. the general consensus seems to be that the BB codes are the best stock style injector you can get. i dont know anything about the AA codes or any of the others really, but everyone pretty well agrees that the G codes are crap. if you do decide to order from them i would call and ask the guy, if you were to put a message to the seller (in ebay you put a message to the seller for requests or whatevera) stating that you wanted only BB code injectors, would they be sure to package only BB codes up for you.

hope this helps and good luck

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel sells new BB code Delphi's that have been tested and matched for a price that's not much more than Russ's. You don't have to get Moose injectors only from Mel. PM him and he'll get ya set up.;Sweet

Heath

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from Pensacola. Even though I dont care for their pumps, they have new Delphis for 155 bucks.

Best to have them tested at a local shop after you get them, just to make sure theyre right.

rustnsuch

Reaction score
I'm in need of a set of new injectors. I pm'd Russ a few days ago do see about some of his (which are the best deal on the best quality from what I have heard) but haven't gotten any response? I don't have forever to wait, I definitely need them at my door within 2 weeks... any recommendations on decent ones elsewhere? I'll wait a little longer to see if he responds before I buy them elsewhere. I really don't want to spend over $300 on a set, from what I hear moose misters are more than that. All I want is something that will help my truck run decent for as long as possible. I'm not going to throw a ton of fuel at them or try to make 300 hp... just want to be able to start, drive, and get reasonably decent mileage at the same time (which my truck has been incapable of doing for the last year or so).

Russ is working away from home and only home on weekends.

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a new set from Pensacola for mine, So far so good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigal093

Members online