Need help starting issue 93"n/a

Duke57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jason, don't care what anybody says, your glow plug controller should not click. Mine clicked and I replaced the glow plugs with Beru plugs. Never clicked since And my 92 f350 7.3 na starts so fast it is crazy. That was a year ago.

Duke57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so a update my lower bolt on drivers side of my starter keeps unscrewing it self, may be a cause ordered a new starter so I can just be sure it's not that, @Thewespaul thanks for the flywheel info I'll pass me n transmissions don't work well,

now in diffeedif note will a Auto parts store make new battery cables and any idea how long negative or positive one is

Just follow the ground cables to where they terminate and clean em up. Put some NO-OX electrical grease on them once you cleaned mating surfaces with some basic mineral spirits.
Fix that starter, fix that leaking injector return. I think that that clicking is, in the words of Sherriff Andy Taylor, "baaAAD! yessiree !

Duke57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just remember your basics brother.

I remember what my calculus teacher said to me back in college, "DUKE! , what are you doing in my class again! Basic math is down the hall!
yep, never forgot that. Remember yer basics.

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jason, do anything more to your truck?

new reman starter cleaned the engine with shop rags so I can get to the returns lines n caps better plus I'm ocd about dirty motors still tracing a wobble both inner/litter tie rods been replaced, had springs checked where good.

It's only the drivers side that wobbles @ 45 mph new front tires as well.

MtnHaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess wheel bearing or ball joint could be the issue. Raise the driver side wheel and see if you get much wobble while shaking the wheel. I think side to side wobble is bearing and up and down wobble is ball joint.

Duke57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
new reman starter cleaned the engine with shop rags so I can get to the returns lines n caps better plus I'm ocd about dirty motors still tracing a wobble both inner/litter tie rods been replaced, had springs checked where good.

It's only the drivers side that wobbles @ 45 mph new front tires as well.

Last edited:

Joseph Davis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the loud Click so, no glow plug heat. Check the return line for leaks over the injectors because when I find leaking return line, my motor will run flat till the return lines pump the air out. all it take is just a little bit of air when cold for the engine to stumble like like that. I hope you find the problem. Good luck