need for a 6.9 and 4 speed

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Does anyone have a need for these? I am going to be pulling these out of my 86 here hopefully in a month or 2. They have 160k on them. Minor leaks, as to be expected w the milage The GP system has been upgraded to the 7.3 system. All the accessories will come w the engine as well. Has the high torque starter, reman alt, newer vacume pump. Figured while the truck is up an running someone could hear it run and or do a compression check if they wanted. The Ip is a reman unit but not totally sure of when exactly(think at 140k)

Just getting some feelers. It prob would be perfect for someone wanting to put a diesel in a non diesel vehicle

Last edited:

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Yeah. The t-case would most likely go with it. The thing is i am not sure what any of it is worth

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might need both or an engine at least. let me know when you get an idea on shipping

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I really do NOT want to ship. Could if it really comes down to it but to pack it up is going to cost you

Last edited:

linkfarms

IDI Addiction
Reaction score
let me know home much you get i've got an 84 reg cab 6.9 c6 4wd selling motor injector pump transmission and transfer case truck was 4x4 and the injector pump had 4 days of driving on it when my friends uncle wrecked truck into ditch....I had 700 on it but i don't know how low to go to sell it any idea's??