Need a glow plug harness

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Anyone out there have a good used, or new glow plug harness for the 7.3 idi? Mine is about shot, and I can't shorten up the wires anymore to put new connectors on.

I remember seeing NOS ones on here a while back, and I didn't jump on it...although I should have.

I have 8 working GP's, good clean connections and my truck is acting like I have 2 or 3 plugs burnt up. I think the GP controller is shot, and I have another...but I would like to replace the harness while I have it apart.

Anyone out there have one they want to sell?

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not just make them? Thats what I did. Very cheap and easy to do.

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have one from a 88. it will be a bit different than the 93

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there have a good used, or new glow plug harness for the 7.3 idi? Mine is about shot, and I can't shorten up the wires anymore to put new connectors on.

I remember seeing NOS ones on here a while back, and I didn't jump on it...although I should have.

I have 8 working GP's, good clean connections and my truck is acting like I have 2 or 3 plugs burnt up. I think the GP controller is shot, and I have another...but I would like to replace the harness while I have it apart.

Anyone out there have one they want to sell?

I have a new one in the bag from I bought from IH, bullet type connectors. I dont know if it's different from the harness that Ford uses but seems like you could make it work.