Need: 12 V Cummins engine

Hook_A_Chain

Reaction score
no one? Could also use an industrial 6bt block out of a bus or something, looking to make big power, replacing pretty much everything but crank and block so let me know. Would like the exterior accesories though.

Hook_A_Chain

Reaction score
thanks for showing me the site...theres one on there right now but they're asking a lot for a 12v cummins with 100k on it..hopefully another will pop up
Kyle

Hook_A_Chain

Reaction score
thanks for the link, ive been lookin on craigslist and ebay but not really anything around my area right now, but there not too hard to find

Hook_A_Chain

Reaction score
thanks, a lot of the engines on those sites they charge an arm and a leg for, I'll see what the jobbersinc.com company will sell a block bare head and crank for

Hook_A_Chain

Reaction score
thanks a lot for keeping me in mind....butttt im lookin for a 94-98 with the p7100 pump... I could get a 1st gen for pretty much nothing but it would cost more than buying a 2nd gen just to convert it to a p pump, I'll come acrossed something i'm not really in a real big rush to find one, but would like it to be as soon as possible.

Hook_A_Chain

Reaction score
thanks, sounds like a good idea, I have access to plenty of engines I could just throw in there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance