My Latest IDI Score, Pics...

DragRag

Reaction score
Here is the new truck I am picking up, and bringing home tomorrow morning. 1992 7.3l non turbo with E4OD. The trans is slipping a little so the price was right. I just could not pass it up, I will either fix the trans, or wait until a parts truck comes along to do a swap. No power locks or windows on this one is the only bad. No corrosion Calif truck, cab is perfect, bed has some dents, runs well. This truck has been on a ranch for a while now.

You must be registered for see images attach

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
how many miles are on that thing? it's in amazing shape! Something like that would fetch a cool $8000 in these parts! I wish my truck looked HALF as good as that thing!

DragRag

Reaction score
how many miles are on that thing? it's in amazing shape! Something like that would fetch a cool $8000 in these parts! I wish my truck looked HALF as good as that thing!

Thanks! Low mileage actually, it has a buck and a quarter I think. I was more focused on securing that little gem so wasn't really focused on the odo all that much. It's gonna look nice parked to my current rig, the wife will likely tote the kiddies in this one. Of course it will do some towing, camping, and hauling to. Tailgate is missing, not sure if I will be fixing this bed or putting a flat bed on it.

DragRag

Reaction score
It's not terrible, it just a has a few dents in it, and tailagate is gone. Back of the cab forward doesn't though, good in that department.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Nice one and 4x4, many fellows looking for that combo.:thumbsup: If You do swap a tranny from another truck maybe You want to look for a 97 and earlier version.

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very very nice! If your into that new front end style...the brick nose is far more attractive if you ask me...LOL j/k very nice find!! ;Sweet

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I'm looking at a parts truck this weekend with a good ZF, I'd like to dump that right away if at all possible if I get it. Let me know.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
I'm looking at a parts truck this weekend with a good ZF, I'd like to dump that right away if at all possible if I get it. Let me know.

Dump the ZF? :dunno If it's a good one and from a 4wd, PM me a price for the transmission and the parts I need to install the ZF in mine. I'll trade you a C6 for it... cookoo:rotflmao I'm shipping my dad's new bike out on Sunday, and then I'll get paid for everything I've gone through to get the bike here and to him in Texas.

NICE SCORE ON THE NEW TRUCK!

DragRag

Reaction score

Sell that bad boy(ZF5) to this guy, my wife can drive, but will not tolerate a 5 speed as a DD. I call dibbs for K Williams. Thanks for the complimments, it will be the driveway tomorrow a little after lunch time:sly;Sweet;:love: Ya I am a little buzzed if this reads funny...

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice truck! I just aquired a 86 CC from a member here. It too was a cherry rust free Souther California truck. I love it. You should check out BTS for some stout E4OD parts.

Heath