My husband was in an accident, and I want his friends to know what is going on...

keepinguposted

Reaction score
Hey guys, This is Shelby. My husband has been a member of this group for probably two years. I do not know his username, but I wanted to let you guys know what is going on. His name is Clint Jandreau. I can tell you his pickup is a white 1986 IDI 4 speed in great shape! In July the shifter broke off where it connects IN the transmission and he is currently working on a tranny swap with a 5-speed IDI that he had previously. He has always spoke highly of this group and talked about how everyone is very supportive. I know he feels like you guys are his friends. I felt that i NEEDED to update you on what is going on. Clint was in an accident on his way to work Thursday morning. The car was t-boned from the passenger side. Physically his body is fine, except he had fluid in one of his lungs which they sucked out. But, he hit his head hard and was in acoma when the first responders got to him. He has bruising in his brain, and it was bleeding but that has stopped. They were very concerned about the brain swelling and I gave them permission to put a tude in his head to monitor the pressure in his brain, this tude also removes fluid when the pressure gets too high. We are past the peak time for brain swelling, but we are not out of the darkness yet. We do not know if he has any brain damage or if he will wake up. The doctor is concerned because at this point he hasn't shown any signs of coming out of the coma. Tomorrow they will be doing a cat scan to check on the swelling and they will reduce his sedation to see if they can get him to wake up. I will try to get back on and let you know what is going on tomorrow. Please Pray! Thank you so much :)

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Payers sent! It is very kind of you to let us know. Hope to see him posting soon.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear that, We will be praying for him. I will pass this along to our prayer group as well. Please keep us posted on any progress.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear about this, my prayers go out to Clint you and the rest of the family. keep us posted

leswhitt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you please update us when you have a moment? Prayers sent your way as well....

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Clint's user name on the boards here is 94IDIT.

Thoughts and prayers!

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shelby, We are all brothers here and you and Clint are family to us. Prayers for his complete and speedy recovery are from us all.

We are a sometimes goofy bunch when it comes to trucks, but when it comes to family, we truly care.

Thanks for letting us know and please keep us updated as you feel appropriate. If it's within our power to help don't hesitate to call up on us, we will figure out how it can be done...

All the best to both you and Clint

jlwoods99

Reaction score
I'm new to the group but really sense ya'll are family. Prayers on the way, and prayers for peace for the family.

Jim

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Praying that God blesses you and your family and that Clint has a strong recovery.

Is there any news?

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
I don't log on all that often (and post even less), but I still lurk around here, please keep us informed of his state of health...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Gosh... This is terrible news. So sorry for you guys. Of course I will pray and hope like others that things will be ok. Talke to him as if you are just filling him in on daily life. Those that have come out of comas say that they heard conversation so it can help. We are a storng group that cares deeply about the members here. I will be watching for updates when you can do them... Thanks so much for letting us in during this happening..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online