Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahhh pic came via snail mail today.

You must be registered for see images attach

This allows me psuedo ambulance work

Emergency transport vehicle

500 bucks

New 20k

500 in fuel to go get it and get home....

Thinking go for it...make hella sleeper too

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
put your selector switch on auto and pull that ****!
now if your WMO was up and going, it would cut the cost down.

id jump on that Al, like, right NOW now

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
put your selector switch on auto and pull that ****!
now if your WMO was up and going, it would cut the cost down.

id jump on that Al, like, right NOW now

As soon as payment for moho comes in...I am gone to pick that beast up.

Just kinda sorta scored a tandem axle trailer yesterday...small and need work...oh does it need work.

Lamdlords.....sadly I cant run it to pick up the etv box as it needs pass inspection here before licensing.

Anyway ya it will be on the truck asap...may have to get a dually rear diff too now

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh....

At landlords place....was a gooseneck that got changed....ugh...is rough but can be fixed up I am sure.

16' × 8'6" 5k axles

Cut front down level with deck redo some work and bracing on tongue...

Fresh 2 x10 decking or 2 x 8 ...

Should be good for a pressure washer sandblasting, toss some paint at it repack bearings and check brakes...

Make some ramps and then one can load tractors and equipmemt etc.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Might find a house trailer coupler/tongue and graft it on instead of that piece. I'd be a little dubious about it. Other than the tongue, looks pretty solid.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forgot aboout a ps box rebuild kit here....so bought a ps pump kit and ordered a hydroboost kit too off fleabay.

Once that hydro seal kit is here it will be time...time to rekit a ps pump and box amd port box...and redo hydro too...then FULL SYNTHETIC TYPE F for my setup...

Thanks for looking

E D I T

Looks like hydro kit got shipped should be here thurs...I am going down next Monday...pick up parts and take an oil cooler tube down to Sam from Okonogan in WA...we will meet n greet;Sweet

Love meeting members here so cool:D

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well fer chitzngigglze I swapped another F350 box in today. I replaced the 2 piece return line from my ps cooler to filter with 6foot piece.

Truck steers better but still has the pecuiliar over centre feeling ...kinda like a kerplunk....almost like a tie rod shifting hut its not a tre.

This leads me to beleive the D60 KP's are done. Ugh...ya look **** forward to that I do....NOT.

Thats way it rolls.

Suppose could get front end up in air...remove all steering linkage from box amd knuckles...then individually see how they move...

I will drive it a bit see if it changes or not...but still leaning to KP bearings n kp bushings they take grease well.

@mblaney I am working on this issue and want to isolate it and repair it...your CURE will go in once this has been resolved....watch it be the damn cure:rotflmao ok now after saying that tomorrow I will test it out...beats crap outta KP rebuild eh?

At least my fluid is clean....but TDH is not DEXRON 3 so perhaps once all the components get rebuilt I can replace TDH with Dexron 3 per REDHEADS recomendation..... Funny cause Ford says Type F.

Must look at the various attributes of those two in full synthetic.;Sweet

Nuff fer now

Thanks for looking.

mblaney

Full Access Member
Reaction score

@mblaney I am working on this issue and want to isolate it and repair it...your CURE will go in once this has been resolved....watch it be the damn cure:rotflmao ok now after saying that tomorrow I will test it out...beats crap outta KP rebuild eh?

Nuff fer now

Thanks for looking.

Gitter done! Let's see your post was 8PM my time, factor in time difference, add labour time for the CURE... you should be done by now! :rotflmao

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In large empty parking lot...locked 1 front hub turned circles as tight az I could. Slight click but no binding when turning either direction.

Unlock hub and lock other side in again turn tight circles..no binding.

This leads me to the rh king pin and bearing as I am getting a peculiar wear pattern on my rh tyre.

Still looking....ugh

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Engine oil and filter change today. Also removed a speedo drive and driven gears from the parts rig out front then pulled and swapped in gears in my tcase. Now I hqve a working speedo...woo hoo...now work on the cruise control and a couple other things.

Seeing a profuse leak from steering gear box ugh....so guess gotta get on a rebuld.

Need to swap rads too ....damn crud so in goes the Champion;Sweet

Think tomorrow some mkre work on jt.

Also have a racecar window net I am going to customize so it will strap into window and I can leave dog in truck when warm out. If it turns out well I will get a second net for pass side too....should be fantastic to keep her cooler when out.

I hqve a sign I place in window says "Working Dogs On Board"

Then call amd my tele no and please do not break glass.

Well more soon.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well after years of wanting....I finally unspooled winch cable cut off the frayed end...and respooled it in an underdrum configurqtion az to over drum like it was.

This required that I reposition roller fairlead which was easy. I had already cut out access hole previously when I added side channels to bumper.

I hitched Brians golf cqrt to it and locked brakes we then dragged it while I spooled carefully...the first layer I beat ***** outta with a deadblow forcing it tight against itself as I could.

Each layer when completed I would douse in fresh oil to keep the cable healthy.

Last 15 or 20 feet got yellow hi vis so when spooling you know where end is as you draw near. I will do last 5 feet in red one day.

Bumper is quite fugly but eh...use what ya got.

So thats it...kinda sorta hot here today....not feeling love of doing much

Thanks for looking.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well now...appears mid tank is a leaking fuel...crapola...

K that dont sit well with me..burn it off mostly tomorrow a d prep to pull it.

Oh how I hqte leaks...

Back to basics...guess gotta try remove my box asap...ugh.

Thanks for looking

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday towed this home :eek:

It's Tonni's my son's gf. Start it instamtly revs 3k

So anyway again idiot over temp light comes on but no fan???

Old rad...yeesh

Today remove old quite plugged rad install champion rad top up w fresh distilled and sca af waiting for 2 gallons coolant amd distilled water...

Got more coolant and topped it up...took couple more jusgs so now I hqve 2 gallons in box of 50/50 a d 5 gallons tap water ...if someone else needs it LOL

I also cleaned all the packed dirt oil a d crud from around thermal spring on fan then sprayed it down with some brake clean.

Hopefully this will resolve the issue as I dont see but 5 lbs boost and maybe 850 EGT post turbo as I recall.

Guess got to knuckle down buiod darn guage pods for truck...ugh.

Thanks for looking

Last edited: