My Big Blue Ox build....

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With my innsr done I decided to work on outer and its giving me fits with holes blowing through and warping etc...as such here is where I am for now...decided tackle it tomorrow....

You must be registered for see images attach

As u can see I am blowing through way to easy...just doing spot n go....so have to build it up to patch holes...like craptastic or what...need gas...

Thanks for looking

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gas and/or smaller wire.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Ya and as it is....SALE time I see!!! Can you say SHOPPING

So looks like I need to buy 3 cylinders perhaps 4

O2, Acetelyne, CO2/Argon aka blue shield, as well as pure Argon...then have all fixings for some welding and cutting

Any reasonable reason to buy tools or tool related consumables....even before beer LOL

Thanks for looking

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what its worth, I was never able to make that zinc "weld through" primer work. I used it for rust proofing in areas that are hidden, but when it came to welding, I just made a mess of things.

And yeah, canadians get gouged on everything from fuel to food. Mostly our own fault too.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s buying the cylinder I think. Honestly that’s pretty close to what I paid first time through tsc which was a little more than a welding shop but for my purposes, being able to get gas on Saturday and Sunday makes the extra bearable for the amount I use.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s buying the cylinder I think. Honestly that’s pretty close to what I paid first time through tsc which was a little more than a welding shop but for my purposes, being able to get gas on Saturday and Sunday makes the extra bearable for the amount I use.
Yes those prices are for purchased cylinders not leased.

Much cheaper to own.

Thanms for looking