My best xmas present....

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I am my own warranty station....

You must be registered for see images

Whit

Reaction score
Good job Russ 100k :) I sure dont know what your big concern about waiting for 100k on the warrenty is though, hell I had mine de-warrentied at 173 miles, dealer saw me downtown and asked about my truck and how it was doing and all, I started telling him of the mods I have made, his comment was hey that will void the warrenty, My responce was who cares cuz they werent gonna get the chance to work on it anywho, he got kinda pissed at me when I told him none of his monkeys were gonna get a chance to work on it .

Cheers, Kevin

B

Big K

Originally posted by Whitmore
Good job Russ 100k :) I sure dont know what your big concern about waiting for 100k on the warrenty is though, hell I had mine de-warrentied at 173 miles, dealer saw me downtown and asked about my truck and how it was doing and all, I started telling him of the mods I have made, his comment was hey that will void the warrenty, My responce was who cares cuz they werent gonna get the chance to work on it anywho, he got kinda pissed at me when I told him none of his monkeys were gonna get a chance to work on it .

Cheers, Kevin

I am in total agreement. Went one time for lift pump under warranty. Never again. But then, I'm sure they'd void everything right down to the radio or rear sliding window by now.;)

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea yea..... I guess it was just a point in time...

In 100K miles - only in the shop once for a leaky rear yoke seal. I replaced my own lift pump at 80k or so and its time to do it again... Although I'll probably put a PE pump from Rip Rook on instead... It took over 80K miles to fully break in - I used to use a 1/2 quart of oil between changes, but now not a drop! Ya gotta love these motors...

CHarlan

Reaction score
I need to do the Throttle Cable Recall, and I do not want to take my truck to the dealer, as I have seen the way they drive the trucks when test driving them.... Last time I went there, they told me I could not be in the service bay, as everyone was required to have safety glasses... fair enough! I have 3 sets.. So I put them on... they couldnt say anything after that, but I know they were not comfortable with me there!

Cummnzpowr

Dunce
Reaction score
Better yet, you should start handing the necessary tools to the mechanic as he does the job,that would REALLY **** them off..! LOL